Running Man V

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rei, just go down. Tao and I will jump at the 10th.” Kris said and you sighed brushing your hair back, signing that you’re getting upset.

“I’ll be fine.” You insisted.

 

“Rei, guanchana.” Jihyo told you. “Your team will win this one anyway; no one except for the commander can jump at that level in our team.” She added earning another laugh.

“This is not that high.” You said and walked to the board carelessly to look down making several hearts drop.

“Rei, YG will kill us if you get hurt.” Jaesuk told. “Don’t get hurt.” He said and you nodded.

“I’ll survive!” you said and went back to the railings to spurt. And after taking a deep breath, you ran to the board straight to the air.

 

“WE’RE THE BEST!” you shouted as you fell.

 

Tao and the others lost their soul the moment you jumped and went to the edge of the pool to see if your body is still intact and to their relief, it was.

You went up with a satisfied smile. “DAEBAKK!” you said as you swam to the people. “See? I’m alive.” You told and even free styled swimming to them.

Tao didn’t wait for you to get to the railings and pulled you out of the water straight to his arms. He squeezed your body tightly making you a bit startled. Then you felt his breath hitch followed by some sniffles. He was crying.

 

Everyone was silent and you looked at them and smiled assuring it’ll be okay before hugging Tao back and caressing his back. “Shh, I’m fine baby.” You whispered to his ears soothing his still crazy beating heart.

“Why did you jump?” Tao asked as he cried. “I was scared, I thought I’d lost you.” He said and tightened the hug making it hard to breathe but you didn’t complain.

“I’m fine. Sorry baby panda.” You said and kissed his ears.

 

“OOOKKaaay!” Jaesuk broke the silence. “Let’s proceed to the next while Rei calms her ‘baby panda’ down.” He said and the group all went to the seats.

You let Tao sit on one of the chairs on the edge while you sit on his lap covering his red crying face from the camera as he hugs you and feel th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter