Hello Baby: Preparation and Royal's origin

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow morning came by fast and your body just woke up by its own not even needing the alarm anymore. You took your phone that was under the lamp and checked the time. 5:57. 3 minutes more until Si Jung wakes up and cry for his milk and fresh new diapers.

 

With that, you turned off the alarm and slowly went out of the sheets revealing your thighs as you wore your husband’s pajama shirt and him wearing the pants.

It has been a long night for the both of you because the hello baby staffs decided to call it a day and just returned to their houses leaving the three alone for the night. No cameras, CCTVs were off; even the lapels were stored in the closet. And with that, Tao didn't waste any time as he took advantage of the situation.  

 

One thing the CEOs didn't tell the both of you about the show are that personal space, even in your sleep, will be filmed and obviously, you both couldn't do the 'operation making a baby sister for Si Jung' or well, that's how Tao calls it.

 

You went to the closet and took a robe and wore it before going to Si Jung's room. You made his formula and prepared everything that is needed for the diaper changing, basin with warm water, new diaper and the cream. 

You also raised the temperature of the heater since the weather was getting colder and colder. That way, Si Jung won't catch a cold nor feel cold once you remove his pajamas.

 

As expected, as soon as you finished preparing, Si Jung stirred awake. But this time, he didn't cry and just and just squirmed to lay on his stomach by himself. He met eyes with you from that angle and flashed you his gummy adorable smile that melted you heart.

 

"Good morning to you too, baby panda." You told him and he chuckled making your fingers curl at his cuteness. 

You flipped him so he can lay on his back and gave him the warm formula. With the help of hotdog pillows resting beside him, he held the bottle with his hands and you started your job as he was distracted.

 

You removed his pajamas and washed him with the cotton and water, put clean diapers on him and then changed him into new set of clothes. This time, you put comfortable, yet warm clothes on him, disturbing his feast when you changed his sweater.

 

 

After that, you took out a note book and listed the things your husband has to do later on. The things he has to give and do to Si Jung and the time he has to do it along with the house chores he has to do in order to maintain the house in good shape. 

 

After all, your family isn’t just an ordinary one. You're both people idolize and looks at as their ideal or role model, plus, everyone can see the daily life the two of you have with the baby because of the reality show and you don't want the whole world to see your house in a messy state.

 

The cleaner Seven sunbaenim assigned in your apartment was on her vacation and couldn't come for the next month leaving you with the house chores.

It's not that you can't handle it but taking care of a baby, being an idol, and having a baby husband is not that easy as it looks like. You were lucky that the world tour was moved or you'll be like, one hour taking care of your son and one hour rapping like there's no tomorrow on stage.

 

After making the ‘to do’ list for Tao, you took the empty bottle of milk from Si Jung and carried him with you downstairs. It was colder down stairs and you took the remote of the heater and raised the temperature as you hugged your son from the cold.

You placed him in the crib near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter