Hello Baby: Daddy Panda

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update to make up for the late update

 


After a few minutes, Tao went down wearing the clothes you prepared for him and smiled. “Wuah, I’ll get fat if you keep cooking like this baby.” He said as he went to you and kissed baby. “Cute.” Tao chuckled as he watched his son try to swallow the spoon while you get Si Jung’s soft diet.

 

You fixed his clothes and the three of you ate. Tao looked at Si Jung’s food and frowned before looking at you. “What’s that? Is that even edible? I bet it tastes horrible, right?” he rained you with questions.

 

I was really curious about Si Jung. Everything about him, about babies, they’re all new to me. I want to learn everything so I can be a good father to him.

 

“It’s what babies eat I made with all the ingredients recommended us for Si Jung. Yes, it is edible and I tasted it before giving it to him and it doesn’t taste that bad.” You answered all his questions as you tie the bib on Si Jung’s neck and made sure that the baby was comfortable.

The doctors said that Si Jung can eat them now and todays is his 1st time since the orphanage only feed 7 months babies pap and Si Jung is only 6 months old.

 

You turned to Tao and saw him still watching on how you feed the baby. “Panda, you should eat or you’ll be late.” You told him and reached for his spoon and feed him which he gladly took.

“You really can’t live without me, huh?” you smirked and he grinned with his mouth full of food.

 

I really love my wife.

 

“Si Jung, say ahhh.” You said as you tried to feed his 5th spoon of pap. His face was full of baby food making you sigh. “This is hard.” You told yourself.

 

After finishing feeding Si Jung, Tao washed the dishes and cleared the table while you help him and as soon as he finished, he gave you and Si Jung one last kiss and left for his schedule.

 

You were left all alone in your house with your son and decided to give him a bath. He cried a lot when you bathed him but not as much as yesterday. The cream was doing its purpose and you were happy to see the improvement on your baby’s skin.

 

You dressed him warmly as the weather was getting colder and colder. It was almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter