KrisWiz

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnBQlje76iU

 

Wiz was busy playing the last level when something hard fell onto her hands making her phone slip from her grasp.

“What the—“ she said out of shock but her eyes widened when she saw what she has on her hands and looked at you.

 

“Go get married unnie!” you said to her with a wink and she just blinked at you still frozen on her place.

 

“Now may we call on the groom and all our single men.” Jaesuk told and Tao came to you with a chair.

“I’ll take the garter.” His grin got wider and you sighed before sitting down.

“ert.” You mumbled at him but he was not affected. At all.

“Groom please take off the garter from your wife.” Jaesuk told Tao and smiled making the crowd cheered like wolves especially the men.

 

“Wiz.” Someone called the idol that was still blankly looking at the bouquet on her hands.

 

*Oh, my god.* Wiz said to herself. *I’m getting married! I can feel it!*

 

“Uhh… Wiz?” he called again annoying the girl. “Helloooo.” The guy tried to get Wiz’s attention.

“WHAT?!” Wiz finally turned with a glare. “Can’t you see I’m trying to picture my future with my husband here?” she blurted out of nowhere making the tall guy blink at him.

“Woah! What’s with the attitude, babe?” Kris smirked. ”I just came to give you your phone, you dropped It.” he told and Wiz stopped breathing for a couple of seconds.

 

*I did not just say that.* Wiz said to herself dying from embarrassment.

 

“Well, here you go.” Kris handed her the phone and went to join the excited guys.

 

* me!!* Wiz blinked and watched Kris walk away. *I just embarrassed myself for a life time.*

 

Meanwhile, Tao slowly lifted your dress to your knee and reached for the garter without looking. Knowing Tao, he enjoyed trying to feel the garter and your thighs as well making you look at him with a glare. He chuckled at your reaction and slowly took the garter from your leg before waving it up for all to see.

 

“Now on the count of three.” The MC told and Tao turned around and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter