Playgirl

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Ygrkcl5Oc

“Tao?” you asked and understood who was on the line. So you spoke in Chinese. “Jiaying? Is that you?” you asked.

“Oh, Rei.” She finally answered.

“So it was you.” You sighed in relief. “What’s up?” *Why do you have Tao’s phone?* you wanted to ask.

 

“I’m good. Tao and the others are still on stage.” She said. *I’m not letting you take him away from me.*

“Ohh, is that so?” you sighed. “I’ll just call him later.” You said. “Please tell him to call me when he gets back.” *And don’t fall in love with him.*

“Okay.” She replied. *No way.* she has decided. She loves Tao and won’t let him go without a fight.

“I got to go now. Have a great day Jiaying.” You told her and ended the phone call because of your manager rushing you on stage.

 

EXO-M finished performing and Tao went straight to the table where he left his phone and checked it.

*No calls?* he searched for your number. *Maybe she’s busy.* and with that he called your phone but no answer.

 

*It’ll be better for you to have a woman who can be by your side always. Rei has her own career and won’t be able to take care of you well. But I can.* she watched Tao call you again and again.

 

Meanwhile, your schedules finished earlier and you called Tao but saying he was on his flight back to Korea so you went to their dorms and found EXO-K.

 

“Oh, Rei” Baekhyun welcomed your with a not surprised look. They’re used to having you there to bother them.

“Where’s...”

“EXO-M will arrive in an hour. Chanyeol’s in the  shower, Jongin’s sleeping, Kyungsoo’s grocery shopping with manager hyung, Suho hyung cleaning his room, Sehun watching and me being fabulous.” He cut you off making you laugh. You sat beside him and he rested his head on your shoulder. “Rei-ah, oppa’s tired.” He whined and you patted his head.

“Man up oppa, Rei is here for you.” You said and he smiled. Having his crush say things like this to him really helps him, A LOT.

“Why don’t you marry me instead? Now that Tao’s married, you’re free and I can harass you to marry me.” he said joking. *But I’ll marry you for real if you just say that magic word.*

You rolled your eyes and looked at your ring finger. Empty. “Should I?” you asked buying his joke.

“Yeah,” he took your hand and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter