Reason

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYWEAqHiEQA

 

You, Tao and Jiaying are in the airport. Fans are all over the place with the sudden reports that the two hallyu stars was there.

“Are you sure about this?” Tao asked still not wanting to let go of your hand.

“I’m sure, don’t worry about us. Hurry or we’ll get caught.” You said trying to free yourself from his grip. Since there are too many fans, the three of you decided to take different flights. The fans are looking for a couple in the airport leaving you and him with no choice, but for you to go with Jiaying. And Tao, alone.

 

“Call me when you’re in.” he said and you nodded. With one last kiss, Tao went to check in.

Your flight will be an hour later so you and Jiaying went to a coffee shop to wait. Yes, it was awkward but you don’t have the choice. Jiaying has to come with you in Korea since the divorce papers are still on Lee SooMan’s office.

 

“Let’s go.” You said and stood up from your seat taking your hand bag.

Jiyaing rolled her eyes before following you to check in. The two of you boarded the plane safely and arrive in Korea in a matter of hours.

 

After seeing the arrival, the fans were getting crazy as they waited. It was confirmed that you are in that plane and your fans are desperate to see you. Tao barely get out of the airport when he arrived, thanks to the security, he made it out alive.

You and Jiaying were walking out casually when a sea of fans stormed you. They have surrounded you in a matter of seconds trapping you and the girl. Jiaying was having her claustrophobic attack while you struggled to get through. She started to shiver and felt dizzy. But then, she felt that the fans pushing her have stopped and suddenly, she had space to move, to breathe.  She turned to see you trying to make space for her with your arms protecting her from the strangers.

*Rei.* she felt touched. She treated you badly and this is what you repay her, kindness. How can she help the person who has caused her sadness and hardship, the one that tried to take away her love one?

 

“Jiaying, just walk straight.” You told her and tried to talk to your fans to give you and ‘your friend’ a way which they gave with difficulty.

 

After 2 hours of battling with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter