Running Man VI

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQdxPxJW68M

 

RACE START

 

“Those kids are very hard working.” Sukjin said as they watched your team disappear.

“They’re all energetic as well.” Jihyo added and the two nodded.

“But we’ll get them.” Jong Kook said. “They’ve beaten us twice already. Where’s your pride guys?” he turned to his team.

“My pride is Rei.” Haha said and Kwangsoo agreed.

“I bet this two will get OUT 1st.” Jaesuk laughed at the two who were still fantasizing about you.

 

Lay went to the restaurant on the 1st floor and sneaked in to the kitchen where the chefs were cooking. The kitchener was startled by his entrance and he bowed politely pleading them not to tell on him.

 

He awkwardly stood in a corner and watched the chef cook. “Oh, this is Chinese food right?” the idol asked and the chef answered ‘yes’.

“My mom used to cook this often.” He said and went closer to the cooking food.

“You’re Chinese, right?” the chef asked.

“Nee.”

“I’m Chinese too.” The Chef beamed. “From where?”

“Chansha.” Lay said and the man smile wider.

“I’m from Chansha too!” he said and they chatted about food and Lay forgetting all about the game.

 

Kwangsoo and Sukjin decided to hunt together and went to the 1st floor to the restaurant.

“Do you think they will go here?” Sukjin asked.

“I don’t know hyung, but if I were them. I’m still not in the condition to see food.” Kwangsoo said with one hand on his tummy.

“I know right.” Sukjin agreed. “I thought I'd get diabetes on that race.” He said.

 

“OH!” he pointed at someone and Kwangsoo turned to look.

“OH!” Kwangsoo walked faster towards the person.

“HAHA!” Sukjin called Haha who was seeking alone.

“Hyung!” Haha ran towards the two. “Have you seen them?” he asked.

“No, we’ve been looking at them here as well.” Kwangsoo told.

“I guess they’re not he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter