Hello Baby: Guilty daddy

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeSgQVXQja8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

Meanwhile, Tao was busy cleaning the whole house. He vacuumed the mess and even took the dust in the cushions, the sofa and appliances. 

 

The next time, I will surely not miss anything. Or I'll miss my wife and son.

 

After cleaning the living room, he put away the game gadgets and started cleaning the dining table and the kitchen. He has a lot of Si Jung's bottles to wash and dishes, cups and more.

He sterilized the bottles first and then washed everything there is to wash. After making the 1st floor sparkling and spotless, he went to the upper level and cleaned the master's bedroom even though it wasn't in the list. He even changed the bed sheets and dusted everything off.

 

I felt guilty for not listening at my wife and ignoring my responsibilities and I think that this is the only thing I can atone for them.

 

He carefully checked if Si Jung's door was unlocked and it was. He nervously opened the door to see what you were doing but then, he felt his heart crack when he saw you asleep on the floor. Tiredness, stress and sadness visible on your face as well as Si Jung's that still has his eyes swollen in his sleep.

He carefully went towards you and kneeled to stare at you and his son for a while.

 

The two precious things in my life were looking miserable and my heart was hurting. But the fact that I made them like that makes me hurt even more. I should do my best and become a better father and husband to them. Jinjja, I feel so bad.

 

He kissed Si Jung's head carefully and then carefully lifted you up with his arms and tucked you in your bed. He kissed your lips softly and parted the stray hair that was in your face.

"Chuhan, mianhae." He whispered as a tear escaped his eye.

 

*crying* I was hurt seeing my wife like that. She was so tired that she had fallen asleep taking care of our baby.

She was supposed to rest and relax when she gets home but instead, she had to take care of the mess I did. I feel like a piece of failure right now.

 

After tucking you in the bed, Tao didn't stop and did the laundry. He even cooked following the recipe on the internet. He wanted to at least serve you something to eat when you wake up, hungry.

He the, placed the clean bottles in Si Jung's room, refilling the serving of powdered milk on the way.

 

After cooking, he went out to buy the things he should've bought hours ago. He went a lot of trouble finding a 24h supermarket and a pharmacy to buys the things listed such as Si Jung's diaper, formula, cream, and more.

 

He got home half past 12 and managed to buy everything in the list. He wouldn't have come home until the list is completed.

He went to place the groceries in to its places and went up to refill and place Si Jung's thing in its place.

 

And after doing all that, he sat on the sofa starring in space. He still feels that he has to make up to you and to Si Jung but he can't think if something right now.

Then, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

 

 

You just woken up from your nap and was surprised to see yourself on the bed when you remembered clearly that you slept beside Si Jung's crib.

You went to your son's room to see him still sleeping and the room was clean and organized. Even the diapers, milk, soap, shampoo and more of Si Jung's things are refilled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter