Last wish

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao arrived in China and went directly to the hospital. He went to see his grandfather lying weakly on the bed as the whole family surrounded them, even their childhood friends where there.

“Tao, where’s Rei?” his mom asked welcoming his son with a hug.

“She’s in Korea. You know my baby and her schedules.” He replied hugging her back.

 

“Tao? Is that Tao?” the weak old man asked with his eyes closed.

“Papa, Tao, your grandson is here.” Mrs. Hwang said to her father.

“Grandpa, I’m here.” Tao reached for the old man’s hand.

 

The old man slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his grandson. “Good to see your well.” he said and Tao nodded. “I called you over to tell you something.” He said. “I want you to marry.” The old man said and every one was bewildered by the old man’s words before he started coughing badly.

The whole family erupted in panic and some called the doctors. The doctors came quickly and they started treating the old man.

Tao watched his grandpa cough his lungs out as the old man kept the eye contact with him and pointed his finger somewhere. “Marry her, that way I could live to see you two smiling.” he said and everyone looked at the girl standing on the corner, shocked. And with those words, the old man fell into a coma.

 

Everyone went out of the room with pale faces and was quiet as the nurses transferred the old man to the ICU. They could not believe what the old man just told them. They all know that Tao has you and he could ask for nothing else in the world with you by his side. They also know that the both of you just got engaged and marrying another girl was crazy.

 

But they have to do it.

 

 

*I made this up so sorry, no offense to the Chinese.

This is a fanfic…

just a notice.*

 

To some Chinese families, elders are highly respected and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter