A chance

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Does she really have to tell her that?!* Some gave her looks.

 

“Wow,” you chuckled and rested you chin on your palm as you took a sip on Xiumin’s ramen. Sharing food with EXO is normal for you guys. “Hwang.” You repeated hiding your hurt heart. “Sounds nice.” You complemented and she blushed but felt guilty while Tao wanted to punch himself for calling his ‘wife’ out to eat.

Jiaying might’ve sensed the stiffened guys and apologized. “I’m sorry” she did a little bow. ”It’ll only be for 100 days.” She said and before you nod, Sehun’s voice was heard.

 

“That’ll be 74 days in total.” He said holding two bowls of ramen. “Here is yours.” He placed the ramen in front of Jiaying shocking his hyungs and managers while you just smiled.

“Noona’s ramen.” He said and put the other one on your table space.

 

*What happened here?!* They all thought. Even Jiaying was shocked. Sehun was the last person who she could think that would cook for her.

 

“Thanks Sehun-ah.” You winked at him and he sat beside you with just a fork and you got what he wants. “Let’s share this one.” You said and he beamed brightly while the others frowned especially Tao. “What about me?” Tao said pouting.

“Eat my left overs panda boy.” You told and ate with Sehun. “Eat well Jiaying.” You said and she said her thanks before eating.

“Sorry if some of these guys don’t treat you well. You know....” You said and the guys just frowned. “...period.” You said and she nearly choked on her food while the boys glared at you.

“Thanks, it’s okay.” She said trying not to laugh. She knows EXO won’t like it if she laughs. *You’re a nice person Rei.* she told herself as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter