Letting go

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFliCKd0D88

 

“Since his family accepted me, and it is obvious that my mom loves my panda, it is not.” you replied.

 

“Then why aren’t you taking the ring back?”

“Are engagements just recognized because of the diamond ring? Can we not be engaged without it?” Tao replied a question.

 

“Is it true that the problem you two are talking about includes a third party?”

You and Tao both looked at each other and blinked. *How did they know?*

“No, it’s not like that.” You said. You can’t involve Jiaying in this problem, she’s not strong enough. “It was just a normal idol couple problem, he was busy, and I was busy. Lack of communication, that’s all.” You tried to cover up while Tao was stiff.

You and Tao finished the conference and decided to call it a day. He drove you to your dorm before going back to his.

 

The live conference was aired while Jiaying watched quietly in the hotel. She felt guilty and hurt. Yes, she still loves Tao but knowing he’ll never love her back made her think twice. And seeing your true colors, how you protected her from the crowd at the airport, how you were nice to her even though EXO didn’t accepted her, and how you were covering for her in that conference, made her look at herself as the villain of a drama.

She realized how she has become blinded with anger, jealousy and hatred, and she felt really bad about it.

 

With one loud sigh, she lay on the soft bed and stared at the ceiling.

*I will let you two be happy.* she said in her mind and slept knowing what she has to do first thing in the morning.

 

 

The next morning came and Jiaying went to SMent building to see the CEO. She apologized for all the trouble she has caused and quickly signed the divorce papers. And with that, she plans on returning to China to apologize to the elders and resume her old life. She was walking out of the building when a group of students surrounded her. All was glaring at her and she glared back.

“What do you want?” Jiaying asked trying to hide her fright.

“So, it is true. Rei unnie was covering for you.” One of the girls said eying Jiaying from head to toe. “You’re the 3rd party, right?” the girl asked and Jiaying froze in her spot not knowing what to do that made it obvious for the fans.

“So it was true!” one concluded. “YOU !” one couldn’t handle her anger and slapped Jiaying hard making the girl fell on the ground. The girl’s didn’t get satisfied with the slap and followed it with endless kicking and hair pulling.

 

You were driving on your way to SMent to apologize personally to Lee SooMan for causing trouble when you saw a group of people violently kicking and throwing things at a certain person. You looked closer and got shock seeing Jiaying almost fainting from the kicks she’s receiving.

You quickly parked your car on the side track and rushed to them. “What are you doing?” you run to them and they all stopped not knowing what to do. To fangirl or to boast that they have taken revenge for you.

 

“Unnie, don’t worry. We got this.” One said with a proud smile. “She’s the third party, right?” she smirked and kicked Jiaying one last time.

You frowned and turned to look at the wrecked girl on the ground. “No.” you lied. “That girl, you just beat up is Tao’s childhood friend and one of EXO’s coordinators.” You added.

“But we saw you, oppa and her at the airport.” A fan argued making you sigh.

 

“Of course she’ll be there.” You said. “Who would make the disguise for us if she didn’t come?” you asked and all of them were silenced.

“Look, I know you guys were upset about the rumored break up and I’m very sorry for that. But your oppa and I are still standing strong. In fact, I came here today to take the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter