Hello Baby: Royal and Rei ahjumma

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luckily, the man has a good heart and just laughed at them. He was happy that her granddaughter has been successful but the thing made him the happiest, was that Yume has finally made friends who won't use nor betray her. Instead they will sick to her ‘til the end and even protect her if needed.

 

And about Nina, she's part of the royal family. She's the king's adopted daughter in her country. She was supposed to be one of the future politician in their land but when she decided to leave her country to pursue her dreams of becoming an idol, the king, kindly let her go and prayed for her success with the warm words 'You can always come home', just like a real father would say.

And as for Wiz, a.k.a, the youngest scientist of the century and in her family, has lived her life in luxury and studies. At the age of 7, she was already participating on the research in how to cure rare diseases. She received her license at the age of 8 and was proclaimed as the youngest scientist. But then, she decided to leave everything in China and live as another person in another lands.

 

The five of you, who came from different types of living, got together for your love for music and the dream to spread it to the world, creating the group Royal under YGent. that is now famous worldwide and will be remembered forever by the world. 

 

 

No one really knows the truth behind your member's and your identities except for the five of you, your manager and the president and you all prefer it like that. I mean, who will idolize the daughter of one of the most successful business man in Korea? Not to mention the grandchild of a yakuza, young genius scientist and a princess? And you?

I don't think the fans will mind having an idol that is the nephew of the president of UNICEF, right? Or would they? Or they'll just think that you all used money to become famous.

 

Anyway, yes. Your dad is the famous half-brother of the president of the famous UNICEF and you have always participated in some voluntary activities, the reason you know a lot of languages. But that's not the only thing, your mom, is the owner of a big insurance company in Europe. The best one. Explaining why your family is living in Europe. The question is, how did you learn to do all those chores when you can have and pay all the maids in the world to do it for you?

 

Well, it's because your uncle. He wanted you to become a responsible and independent person and you, as well, wanted to become one and worked hard.

 

And when you decided to live on your own, you worked as a tour guide and a translator in one of the biggest travel agency in Europe until you were assigned in France where you met YG. Of course, they didn't know who you actually are and that was when the alias of yours, Rei, was made.

 

 

But then again, no one knows. Some people try to research about the five of you and your families but since everyone has their connection, nothing was revealed.

Of course the basic information was there: Name, birth place, nicknames, real name, height, weight, age, birthday, hobbies and etc. Things that fans, workmates and strangers had to know about you five.

 

And if you're wondering if Tao knows about this…

 

Yes, he does. He learnt about it when he went to your house in Europe and to meet your parents, secretly, for the wedding. 

 

He was surprised and shocked by that fact. But then again, he still accepted you and loved you as you are. Not the daughter of rich foreigners but the Rei he fell in love with through a reality show ‘We got married?!’

 

 

Now that the Royal member's origins are known, let's go back to the present.

 

 

You finished preparing everything and it was already half past 8. Time sure pass by really quick when you're busy. But at least, you already made the pap and put it into one of the small containers and then in the refrigerator along with a stick note in each tapper saying that one tapper means one meal for the baby and since you're going to get home late, you made two of it.

 

After cleaning the kitchen up, you, again went upstairs and checked in Si Jung if he's still asleep and comfortable. Then, you went to your room and saw your husband still sleeping soundly as he got used to the com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter