Hello Baby: Welcome Home

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=es&gl=ES&client=mv-google&v=LaLegF2hAxI&nomobile=1

 

"That's a good baby." You said as he stopped crying and put the toy in his mouth. You kissed his leg and beamed making Tao smile as he watched you with the baby.

“What about me?” Tao asked and you turned to him.

“You?” you raised a brow making his grin wider thinking he’ll get a kiss. “You’re abandoned.” You smirked making him pout.

“Yahhh ~ “ he whined making you chuckle.

You reached for his collar, pulled him closer and gave him a sweet kiss before sitting again. “Now, go drive dad.” You said and he chuckled before starting the engine and drove away.

 

You and Tao entered a bubble tea shop with the baby making everyone turn to look at both of you and then at the stroller.

 

You found a place to sit at and wait there with the baby while Tao orders your drinks.

“Are you sure you’re okay here?” he asked as he placed the ticket on the table.

“Yeah, just make sure you buy everything on the list.” You said to him and he nodded before taking the list from you.

“I’ll be back soon.” He said and took Si Jung out from the stroller and lifted him up making the baby smile. “Daddy will be back soon, okay? Take care of mommy for me, ne?” he said to the baby and Si Jung, who looked like he understood everything his father said made a cute hum followed by a river of saliva from his mouth.

“AH! yeobo!” Tao gasped as the baby’s saliva went to his clothes.

You chuckled and took the baby and sat him on your lap and took the baby’s towel to wipe the baby’s mouth first then took out a tissue paper to wipe your husband’s clothes.

“There.” You said and the staff called for your order.

 

“I’ll get this and then go.” Tao said and went to the cashier to take the drinks and then put it on your table.

“Daddy’s going, now.” He said to Si Jung and the baby chuckled melting both hearts. He really likes it when Tao talks to him.

Maybe, the director’s and the student’s words are not really true. Si Jung is not really that moody, he just wants attention. The attention all babies needs to have.

 

“Careful driving.” You said to your husband and he nodded.

“I’ll be back before you know it.” he said and leaned for a peck that you gave then kissed Si Jung’s head. “Bye.” He said and walked out of the shop turning back occasionally waving at you and at his son.

 

That feeling at the bubble tea shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter