Old Mrs. Hwang

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZOJxQ9Xcc

The 2nd day, Tao had to go to a schedule for a while and left you alone in the house, he was thinking of not going but you insisted him to go. You thought that you couldn’t always depend on him and stay on his shelter forever and with that, you started to go out of the room and tried to help with the house work.

 

At first, the old lady was being mean to you. But then, knowing that her grandson will be upset if she does anything to hurt you, she let you blend in to the house and orders you to do house chores once in a while.

You felt delighted when she invited you to dinner that day and didn’t hesitate to attend. Jiaying was glaring at you the whole time while Mrs. Hwang was using all her will power to not roll her eyes or just kick out Jiaying of the house.

 

Mrs. Hwang accompanied you in the room the whole day secretly taking some snacks and you two watched movies together and looked at Tao’s baby pictures. You felt happy that, at least, your mother in law was still believing in you and helping you, giving you more courage to fight in this battle.

 

Tao arrived at supper and he took you out to eat. He wanted to invite his grandma and mother but knowing his grandmother’s attitude towards you, he chose not to.

 

And with that, the 2nd day was spent.

 

The next day, Tao had to go and do some paper works for the said annulment. He left you alone in the room and grandmother told you to clean the whole house alone.

Jiaying was so upset about it since in that family, only the daughter in laws and the considered family members are the ones who can do the house chores. But you didn’t know about it and just obliged the old lady.

 

After cleaning the whole house, you were about to walk back to your room when you saw Jiaying playing with the leaves you just gathered scattering it all over the yard again. You didn’t want trouble and you knew better that starting a trouble with a girl like her is a waste of time so you waited for her to finish and with that, you, again, cleaned the yard and the house that she enjoyed messing up.

 

You were busily cleaning the house not noticing that the old lady was watching you and saw everything Jiaying has done. She watched you in pity but did nothing. *I’m so sorry young lady. I do like you for Tao but if I do what my heart tells me, my husband will die.* the old lady sighed and went down to the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter