Hello Baby: EXO uncles

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, hurry! He's crying!!!" Baekhyun added with the pressure slightly raising his voice unconsciously.

"Where's that thing?!" Suho asked looking around him but panic made him blind and missed the scoop.

 

"HYUNG!" Chanyeol shouted as he jumped up and won in panic.

"Hyung, palli. The dipper is right beside you!" Even Kyungsoo was starting to panic.

 

 

"You're all going to be bad fathers." Sehun said as he looked at the crying baby sadly.

 

After finally finding the dipper, Suho rinsed the baby from the shampoo and soap but Si Jung kept on crying.

Tao wrapped his son in a towel and then laid him on another towel on the Crib. He dried the baby with the towel and turned to his hyungs. "The cream." He said.

 

"W-where?" Baekhyun asked.

Tao pointed at the closet. "In there, the blue one, hurry." He said and the members raced to get it.

"Sehun, the diaper is in the cabinet to the left." Tao said and the maknae ran to get it.

 

Chanyeol handed Tao the cream and sighed. "I'm sorry, Si Jung-ah. This will be quick." he said and took some of the cream. As expected, Si Jung cried even louder the moment his skin got in contact with the cream.

Tao put the cream on the baby as fast as he can and took the diaper from Sehun's hands and put it in the baby.

He didn't even have the time to out Si Jung’s clothes and carried the baby in his arms hugging him to comfort.

"Mianhae, Si Jung-ah." Tao said as he rocked his baby side to side.

 

This is why I don’t want him to have baths.

- Tao

 

The members brokenheartedly watched the baby cry. Chanyeol and Baekhyun tried to cheer the baby up while Suho was pouting. Kyungsoo was staring at the baby with wide eyes while Jongin wanted to take the baby in his arms.

Sehun covered his ears with his hands and lowered his head followed by some sniffles making Jongin turn to him.

 

"What's wrong?" Jongin asked.

"Nothing." The maknae said and wiped his face before looking at the sobbing baby on Tao's arms.

 

I feel sorry for Si Jung, he’s just a baby and yet,

he has to go through thing like this.

Why must he hurt every time he takes a bath?

He doesn't deserve this.

- Sehun

 

"He'll be okay." Jongin said with a sad voice and patted Sehun's head.

Si Jung's cries didn't stop and tears were rolling down to his chubby cheeks making everyone sad.

 

Soon, Tao was also crying with Sehun and Si Jung while the others held their selves up.

“Yah, why are you crying?” Baekhyun slapped Tao’s arms.

“Be strong for you son. You’re a daddy now.” Chanyeol added with a chuckle as they tried not to cry with their dongsaeng.

 

When I saw Tao crying because he can’t stop Si Jung from crying, I realized that being a parent is really hard.

Now, I feel mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter