Running Man IV

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1j8qPTylTo

 

“Haha! Mwoya!” the commander couldn’t take Haha’s cheesiness anymore.

“Jump on the 10th oppa!” Jihyo told the man.

Once Haha got into the highest level, he looked down and his knees lost its strength and sat down on the flat form, holding the railing for his dear life. “AHHH!!! SCARY!” he shouted and everyone laughed.

 

“Just jump!” Jaesuk told him.

“Hyung, I will die! Jinjja this is no joke!” he said and slowly going down still griping on the railings until the 8th thinking that since Lay jumped there, it’ll be less higher but he was wrong. He looked down at level 8 and was still scared. He went to the lower lever and his team scoffed at him.

“Haha mwoya!” Jaesuk hissed while you and EXO-K laughed.

 

“OPPA Joh-a!” you gave him thumbs up and he nodded bitterly. After praying and more ‘I’m scared stuff’ he finally jumped earning his team 7 points.

 

The next one to jump was Xiumin. He went hurriedly to the 10th level and stretched. He looked down and was startled but he didn’t go down. He stood on the board shocking everyone and shouted “EXO SARANGHABNIDA!”

“OHH!” you said in amazement and watched Xiumin jump earning your team 18 points in total followed by the RM’s member Sukjin with 8 points.

 

The turns came up and it was Luhan’s turn. He was obviously nervous and everyone on your team encouraged him. You even told him not to jump if he doesn’t want to, making the others think you have favoritism. But they understood why. Luhan is afraid of heights.

 

“You sure about this oppa?” you asked the now red haired guy.

Luhan smiled at you and ruffled your hair. It was obvious that he’s nervous but he wanted to do it. He wants you to see that he’s manly enough to jump. “I’ll be fine, cheer for oppa, ne?” he said and you nodded.

You patted his shoulders and looked at him in the eyes. “They can say whatever they want, but for me, Luhan gege is the manliest, manlier than Tao.” You said to him making everyone laugh while Tao frowned.

 

“Baby, what did you just say?” Tao to your back with a pout.

You ignore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter