Hello Baby: The show

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OetmTQ-wPyE

 

“Right, you don’t watch TV.” Tao said and held you hand excitedly. “It’s a reality show where we take care of a baby for 100 days.” He explained and you nodded before turning to the two ahjusshis.

“You want us to raise a baby?” you asked and the two CEO smiled.

“Isn’t it great? This will be great preparation for our baby when you get pregnant.” Tao cheered while you gave him a look.

“I don’t know.” You said. “Tao still has his wolf promotions with EXO while I have 19 different CFs and a world tour next week. How can we take care of a baby if we don’t even have time to sleep?” you asked.

 

You and your husband didn’t even have the time for each other; you two can’t even have a decent honeymoon, how much more if you two have a baby to take care of. It’s not like you don’t want a baby, but if you can’t take care of him/her properly, then it is better not to even start it.

 

“I know you’d say that.” YG looked at you. “That’s why we’re moving the world tour to the 2nd half of the year.” He said.

“And about EXO’s wolf promotions, M1 and M2 will still promote as EXO in Korea and China. That way, Tao’s schedule will not be packed. After performing, he won’t attend the fan signs and go film the program with you instead.” SM said. “But there are times where one of you will have overseas schedules. If there’s such things as this, you two and take turns taking care of the baby.” He continued and you just nodded. These two CEO sure knows what they’re talking about.

 

“Now that the schedules are settled, are you two in, or what?” YG asked and Tao’s face was obvious, a big YES was plastered on it as he looked at you waiting for your answer. Soon, the 3 were all looking at you, waiting for an answer. It was a 3 vs. 1 situation and you just couldn’t help but to sigh.

 

“Fine.” You said making Tao stand up to his seat and cheered. You gave him a look and he sat down again. “But you better take care of him/her well and no PDA while filming.” You said and he nodded with a wide grin.

“OF COURSE!” he said to you followed by a flying kiss. “I’ll never fail you baby.” He said making SM chuckle and YG shook his head. “We’re having a baby.” He giggled excitedly like a five year old on his way to buy a puppy making you smile.

 

“When is the 1st filming?” you asked the CEOs.

“Next week.” SM replied. “The two of you will have to go to the orphanage to pick the baby up. This is the 1st time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter