100th day

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWw7XTVo3k

Tao hurriedly went to SMent’s office to get the divorce papers and signed it while Jiaying was soullessly walking to the office.

 

“It’s D-day.” Sooman smiled and Tao ree too. “Just sign there and you’ll be free again.” He pointed at the space and Tao, who even bought a pen to sign it, didn’t even read the papers and signed before turning to Jiaying.

“It’s your turn now.” He said and Jiaying glared at him and crossed her arms.

“I’m not signing that.” She said and walked out of the office leaving the two dumbfounded. *You’re mine and mine only.*

 

*What’s happening here?!* Tao turned to the CEO and bowed. “I’ll talk to her.” He said and run off to find Jiaying. “Jiaying, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“I love you Tao, and you’re not leaving me.” she said shocking the boy.

“But how? What? Why? When?” he didn’t know what to say.

“WHY?” she scoffed. “Ever since we were young, I’ve always liked you.” She said nearly in tears. “But you have to go Korea and leave me. And then marry and fall for that Rei girl who doesn’t even care about you.”

“Jiaying,” he looked at her with guilt. “I never knew.” He mumbled and the girl just nodded.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to know. Now that I’m your wife, it’s all okay.” She smiled but Tao stepped back looking at her with a frown.

“But you know I don’t love you, right?” he asked and she nodded.

“You’ll learn.” She smiled. “And that way too, grandfather will live and all will be happy.” She said and walked away leaving Tao frozen.

*How can I explain this to Rei?* he asked himself as he stared at your caller ID. But then he tapped the call button. *I have to tell her this Even if it hurts.*

 

“Baby, we have to talk.” He said making you nervous. “Meet me at our wedding house after your schedules.”

“Arrasso.” You said and hung up. *She fell for him.* you sighed and closed your eyes. You know this will be another obstacle for you and Tao. And you were not surprised, if she’s not going to fall for Tao, she’ll fall for the other members. You just knew this will happen but didn’t do anything and trusted fate and Tao.

 

You took a deep breath and opened your eyes. “We can do this.”

 

The moment you arrived at your house and saw Tao waiting outside with a long face answered all your questions. *She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter