Peace offering

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

100 subscribers

thank you very much

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s23WtmldJRo

 

“It’s okay.” Kris patted your head and sat down beside you. “Sorry for keeping it from you.” He added and you intertwined your arm to his and smiled one way of saying ‘it’s okay’.

“But the next time you hide something from me, I’ll forget your names.” You said and they all froze. You playfully kicked Luhan who was sitting near you. “Arrachi oppas? Jongin-ah?” you asked and they chuckled and chorused an ‘arrassoyo’ making you frown. “What’s with the honorifics?” you raised a brow and they all laughed noticing their error.

 

Sehun heard the commotion in the living room and went out of his room to scold his hyungs but froze the moment he saw your face. “Noona.” He mumbled.

“Oh, Sehun-ah.” You smiled at him. “Ssup?”

He kept his head down and said “Noona mianhae.” with a guilty expression while the others tried their best not to laugh on how guilty the maknae is for nothing.

“Cook ramen for me and we’re good.” You said with a cold voice making the maknae nervous but then looked at you in confusion.

“Huh?” he frowned.

“Ramen, ramen.” You repeated and the others chuckled. “I want Sehun’s homemade ramyun.” You said and he’s heart sighed in relieved. He chuckled and you winked at him. “Arrasso.” He said and went to the kitchen to make your ramyun.

 

“Waah! You’re really something Rei.” Chen tickled your ears with his foot’s thumbs. You playfully pushed it away from your face and gave him a smug smile.

“I know right, no one can make Sehun cook except you.” Suho said. “He even calls us to cook for him.” he added and they all agreed.

“What should we do then? I’m just too awesome.” You said like it was a big problem and they playfully poked you with their foot and you whined. Kyungsoo was the only one protecting you.

“That’s what you get, show off.” Kris smirked and messed your hair.

You broke free from their ‘bullying’ and fixed your hair. “But you guys love me.” you stood up and gave them a wink. “I’ll wake the panda up.” You said but Kai held your foot stoppin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter