Running Man III

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBsD6os2nnE

“Yah, Rei-ah. Are you sure everyone can jump that high on your team?” Jaesuk asked you in disbelief.

“Nee.” You answered straight making the others feel pressured.

“Wuaaah! This girl is really competitive.” Chen mumbled with a nervous chuckle. “I don’t think I can jump that high awake.”

Kris smirked at . “Can you say that to her when she says her ’Oppa, fighting’?” he asked losing all the hope they could get away from your plans.

Chen sighed as the two looked at you talking to the other teams and laughing. “It’s man's pride we’re talking about here.” He said and Kris agreed.

“It’s funny how we all still try to impress her when she’s already getting married.” Chen smiled bitterly and Kris nodded. “Pathetic, but I guess the 12 of us just found what we have been looking for in her. I’m just curious of what she has that Suho and Lay even cried for her. I don’t blame them but really, what is she?” He said and they nodded again.

“Ya, poor Kris and Chen. They must be pressured.” Jaesuk said and went to pat their backs as comfort. “Sorry guys, it’s life.” He said and the two just chuckled.

 

“Now that both teams are here, The Idol team who won the previous race will decide on who’s going next.” The PD said and your team chered.

 

“Who’s going 1st?” you asked your team. “Or should we let them go 1st?”

“Let’s go first.” Kris told and the team agreed.

“We’ll go first.” Xiumin said in behalf of the group.

 

“Okay, the 1st jumper. Please go up.”

 

“Who’s going first?” Chen asked.

“Should I go first?” you asked with excitement.

“NO!” they all replied startling you even the other team. They were sure that you’ll jump in the 10th and if you do, they won’t be able to jump to the other level. MAN'S PRIDE, was their reason.

 

“I’ll go” Lay volunteered. “I’ll jump sooner or later anyway.” He shrugged and went to the stairs.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter