Hello Baby: Ottoke?

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Off recording...

 

“Rei, what is wrong with you today?” manager appa asked you.

“I ing don’t wanna talk right now, appa. Tell that bald to stay away from me until I say he can comeback, alright?” you said and glared at the really nervous hairstylist.

 

You were in one of your photo-shoots when the said hair stylist almost cut Nina’s ear because he was busy talking with the photographer about some shoes. You were actually cool about these incidents and normally just tell them that they should be careful next time or just fire them immediately but today, it was different. Something about that man’s face just annoyed the hell out of your soul that you want to kick his face.

 

“Unnie, I’m okay, really.” Nina tried to coax you and felt sorry for the new hair stylist. It’s not like he doesn’t have any faults but no one deserves your wrath especially if it’s just a little thing like that.

You looked at Nina and unintentionally gave her an annoyed look making her step back. “He nearly cut your ear, Nina.”

 

*She’s really in the worst mood and the scariest today.* the ROYAL member thought as she looked at you with startled eyes making you sigh. You knew it yourself. You’ve been so moody since you woke up that morning and everything was just glare-able for you. Like everything exist for your hatred. Why? You don’t even know yourself.

 

You sighed and closed your eyes trying to calm down and turned to your members and staffs who were already looking at you with nervous and worried eyes. You gave them an apologetic smile and went to take a seat.

“Let’s just finish everything and go with the other scheds.” You said and that moment, you knew that every word and command you say will be done in a second.

 

The day went on and your mood didn’t get any better. You had a fan sign and you almost glared at your fan who just asked you to draw him a heart on the album. Then, at the CF filming, you almost cursed the director who just offered you free lunch.

 

*This is day is really the worst for me.* you sighed and rested on the car. You had another schedule which was the filming for ‘The beetles code’ but because of your mood, your manager and members, even YG, didn’t let you go and re-scheduled the said filming three days from today.

They knew that if someone there say something you wouldn’t like or get upset, the MCs and maybe, your fellow guest, Kim Soo Hyun and Yunho, will receive your wrath as well and no one wanted that.

 

“Where do you want to stay?” manager appa asked and you closed your eyes, trying not to answer him in a disrespectful way.

“My home, appa. Si Jung’s probably missing me already.” You said and the manager drove you to your house.

Recording...

 

When you reached home, you were greeted by the house cleaner ahjumma and went straight to the nursery room where Si Jung was sleeping.

“He’s so perfect.” You said to yourself as you sat beside his crib starring at your son.

 

Si Jung is the only good thing happening today.

You stared at him for a while and lie on the carpeted floor feeling drained.

What’s happening to me? My mood the whole day was so bad I even glared at my members and staffs but I didn’t know why. Maybe it's just stress... But I've been doing this for almost four years already and I love my work.

*So why?* you asked yourself until you heard the door open. It was your husband.

 

“Hey.” He smiled at you and you found yourself throwing him your slipper shocking him. He received a call from your members and managers asking if something happened at home but he couldn’t remember anything in particular. In fact, the both of you were doing perfectly fine and he could tell that the both of you were satisfied with each other and what you both have. The late night rated moments were the proof of that.

“W-What did I do?” he asked, still using the door as a shield from other things you can throw at him and from your glares. “Did I do something wrong?” he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter