Good morning

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6coGGVT7Fw

After that long night, you woke up on a big warm King sized bed with your husband wrapping you in his arms, unconsciously giving you sweet sensations as his breath touch your collarbone. You looked down and saw him sleeping soundly, comfortable using you as his pillow making you smile the 1st thing in the morning.

                                             

*I’ll never get tired of waking up every day like this.* you said to yourself as you give your husband a loving kiss on his forehead.

“I love you.” You whispered to the sleeping Tao and caressed his . He pulled you closer, still with his eyes close, and smiled. “I love you more.” He said making you raise your brows and smile.

“So you’re awake, huh?” you asked as you hugged him closer.

He groaned and buried his face on your neck inhaling your scent. “I’m not.” he mumbled enough for you to hear. “Not yet.” He said and pretended to sleep enjoying every second of your warmth.

You shook your head and closed your eyes. “Pabo.” You said and were about to resume sleeping but a ring was heard.

 

It was Tao’s phone with the cute ringtone you sneakily put in two years ago and he never changed it even though s were already annoyed by it.

 

You tapped his arm and kissed his head. “Husband, your phone is ringing.” You said to him but he didn’t budge.

“Answer it wifey.” He said with a grin, feeling the old married life he had two years ago.

You rolled your eyes before reaching for his phone that was on the mini table beside the bed and answered the call. “Hello, this is Tao’s phone. Rei, speaking.” You said making Tao frown and look up to you.

“You should’ve said Mrs. Hwang or Tao’s wife.” He pouted and you just answered him with a peck.

“Oh, Rei-ya.” A familiar voice greeted you. “It’s me SooMan ahjussi.” He said. “Are you and Tao busy?” he asked.

You looked at your husband before answering. “No, not at all.” You replied but you heard another voice on the other line.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter