Hello Baby: Late

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, Bigbang was the one who got called first by their manager telling that they had to go because they’ll be late on their flight to LA. They’re currently preparing for their next comeback and was set to go to film for their MV there.

“We’ll be down there in a minute.” GD ended his call went where you and Tao were.

 

“OH YA YA YA!!!” TOP screamed as Si Jung threw up on him. He was playing with the baby and lifting him up because Si Jung really liked it until he vomited. Si Jung cried after and Tao came in to the rescue only to get vomited on as well.

“My suit.” The Bigbang member looked at his outfit and mentally prepared himself for a scolding later on from his stylist.

“It’s your fault anyways. Coordi unnie will kill you.” You laughed and handed him wet wipes to clean the mess on his suit before helping your husband with his shirt and Si Jung.

 

“We have to go, dongsaeng.” GD came out of the kitchen and ruffled your hair before patting Tao’s arm. “We’ll drive Tae Hyun and Seung Hoon back too.” He said and smiled at Si Jung who was in the middle of getting changed with the help of Yoona and Jia. “Bye Si Junggie, be a good boy, okay?” he ruffled the baby’s head and the guests said their goodbyes to the sunbaes as well.

 

Not long after the boy band went out, SNSD and Miss A got called by their managers as well and had to go too. But before they go, they helped on cleaning up and praised Tao because he was the one cleaning while you’re the one taking care of Si Jung.

 

 

“Royals will be here in an hour.” You said as you lay in the sofa. Si Jung fell asleep and was now in his room while Tao went to the kitchen to fetch you something to drink.

“At least we don’t have to entertain them.” Your husband said as he handed you the glass of peach juice and sat beside you. “Our members could just go in, eat and play.” He shrugged and you agreed.

“I won’t entertain them anyway.” You told and looked upstairs. “Si Jung will.” You added and Tao chuckled agreeing with your words.

 

It didn’t take long and the door bell rang for the nth time that day. Some of the EXO members: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Luhan and Kris, were the ones who arrived. They skipped the formal greetings of course and just went straight to the kitchen to get their plates and dug in to the feast waiting for them on the dining table when you told them the baby was asleep.

They we’re pretty hungry because they skipped meals just to finish earlier than usual and be able to go to their nephew’s party. Some of them went to Si Jung’s room too to take a glimpse of the little angel still sleeping before going to the living room to chat and play.

 

“Where’s the rest?” you asked, still slumped on the sofa.

“They’re on their way.” Baekhyun replied and fed you a piece of fruit. “You’re looking haggard.” He teased.

“Taking care of two babies and being an idol at the same time isn’t that easy, ya know.” You told and he responded with a nod.

“Don’t push yourself too hard. Order Tao around when you feel like it and need it. He’s your husband for that cause, ya know.” He chuckled and you took another slice of strawberry from his plate and eat it.

“Yeah.” You agreed.

“Hey I heard that!” Tao yelled from the dining table and you didn’t have to look to know he was pouting.

 

Then, the chat got interrupted when the door bell rang again waking up the sleeping baby. The EXO uncles all dashed upstairs including the father while you went to open the door for your band members.

 

“Yo! ~” Wiz entered the house like she owned it and slumped at the sofa.

“Konbanwa ~ (Good evening)” Yume greeted no one in particular before going in directly to the kitchen to get some plates.

“SI JUNG-AHHHH!” Seomi shouted as she entered the house. She gave you a peck on the cheek before running past you only to loudly ask where the baby was when she didn’t see him in the living room.

“She’s upstairs with the uncles.” You said as you entered with Nina who was pulling a small red cart filled with presents.

“These are from the family and us. They can’t go because they couldn’t escape their managers or they’re in another country.” Nina told you as she put the cart somewhere in the corner of the living room. "Boss said he sent Si Jung something. It'll arrive today or this week." She added before joining the members to eat with you following them to the dining table.

"Yeah. He sent me a text about it arriving today or tomorrow." you said before watching them eat. "Boss JY and uncle SooMan also sent something too. Let's see whose gets here first." You chuckled.

Those three ahjussi really wanted to go and see the baby but they couldn't because they've got lots to do and it'll attract too much attention not only for the viewers but from the media and they will surely camp out in front of your building and will cause inconvenience to the other residents.

 

It didn't take an hour for the bell to ring again and the rest of the EXO members arrived in your home. You opened the door for them and the boys upstairs all went down with the baby.

 

"They've all eaten. You guys dig in. You know the drill." you told them and the remaining members all went in.

 

"Yo! ~" Luhan greeted everyone and Wiz turned to him with a giant grin.

"Yo yo yooow! Luhaaaeenn!" Your leader said back giving the sunbae a high-5.

 

The two seem to be closer now because of what they called their instagtam-trend which was, of course, their never ending 'yo'.

The media and fans thought they were dating and were sending codes to each other with it that caused SM and YG chaos that day with the entire buzz but the suspected couple just laughed it off.

The two got scolded by the managers for being careless and when the agencies got a word from both parties they released a statement and denied it but it didn’t end there.

The buzz ended when Royals and EXO met up in a music show special performance and the two took a selca together and posted it on their instagram accounts saying that they're just friends and that they were trending 'yo' which is like their brother code. Lots of people believed it quickly because Royals and EXO are known for being in-law related because of you and Tao.

The other reason the people was convinced was because of the selca they posted. Wiz posted a picture of her head-locking L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter