Running Man X

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue in CHINESE

 

Meanwhile, Kris was also running to hide but Haha saw him and tried to take him down but Kris was too tall for him. To their luck JongKook wasn’t far and saw Haha battling with EXO-M’s leader.

 

He ran to Kris who was struggling and with that, the managed to rip duizhang’s name tag.

 

KRIS OUT! KRIS OUT!

 

“I told him to run!” you huffed as you hid on the women’s comfort room. You’re the only girl in the game and this CR is in your advantage.

“But this is very thrilling.” You added with a smile and hiccupped making your VJ smile. “I was nervous, that’s why.” You said and tried to stop you hiccups but failed.

“I hate this.” You sighed only to be cut off by another hiccup. “Staying here is no fun.” You said and went out even using the elevator and went to the 1st floor to the restaurant.

 

You went to the kitchen and saw Luhan there already eating as he chats with the Chef Lay was chatting with earlier.

“Luhan-ge!” you called him and he was startled a bit.

“Oh, Rei. You scared me.” he said and sighed. “Come here.” He told you and you went to him. “Try this. Chef made this. He’s from China.” He said and you took the fork from his hands and started eating.

“This is good.” you said and turned to the chef. “This is great!” you said in Chinese and the chef gave you a smile before returning to his work.

And with that, you and Luhan just stayed in the kitchen eating.

 

Meanwhile, Xiumin was on the 3rd floor wandering around and saw the room where all the OUT members were.

“OH!” Xiumin walked in and greeted them. “This is the jail?” he asked.

“No. this is the VIP lounge.” Chen told and they all laughed.

“Where are the others?” Jaesuk asked.

“Mollayo.” Xiumin replied. “I’ve been looking for them but no luck.” He said. “They’re busy hunting and hiding, I guess.”

 

They were all chatting and they didn’t notice that Haha and Jongkook are on the same floor and heard their voices. The two spotted Xiumin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter