Officially together and busy

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPl8U71HakU

You were on your way to your first film awarding ceremony on China where other Chinese veteran actors will be attending. After finishing we got married and going public with your relationship with Tao. You got busier and so is he. You got a lot of love calls from movie directors in Korea and other countries and ended up doing a movie in China that broke records in China while Tao and EXO got more and more popular. They started having their solo concerts too and today is their 3rd concert in China.

You wanted to attend your boyfriend’s concert but since this award is very important, you chose to attend the awarding ceremony first and then go straight to the concert.

 

After receiving the rookie actress award and the best couple award with Lin Zi Hong. You quietly slipped out of the venue and ran to your limousine then rushed to the concert.

“You’ll make it. It just started 10 minutes ago.” Managaer appa told you. “Just chill.” He chuckled and you sighed. It’s been a month since you saw your boyfriend personally and you’re missing him like crazy. You also promised him and EXO that you’ll attend the concert no matter what and that’s what you’re planning on doing.

 

“We’re here.” Your manager said. “But are you going to go wearing that dress?” he asked.

“I won’t make it if I change. I’ll just change after the concert.” You told him as the driver opened the door for you.

“I’ll give Min your clothes. Hurry or you won’t make it.” he told and you nodded. “And don’t trip.” He added and you gave him thumbs up.

“I got this.” You said and went out of the car running with your ticket and not even noticing you were still holding the trophy on your other hand. You ran your way to the back entrance as the fans were flooding the whole street. They saw how you dashed with your long gown as they cheered and tried to snap a photo of you.

 

Luckily, EXO’s managers were still waiting for you at the back door.

“Annyeonhaseyo.” You greeted him panting.

“Wow! Annyeong Rei-ah. You look, good.” He told as he looks at your outfit.

“Sorry I didn’t have the time to change.” You said. “Manager appa told me it has started.” You added.

“Yes. The boys insisted on waiting for you but they couldn’t make their fans wait so they had to start.” The manager explained.

“It’s okay, let’s go.” You told and he escorted you in to the venue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter