Wonwoo/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

Cuddling with Wonwoo requested by Anonymous ~ Admin M


You waited anxiously for the familiar knock on your window which would indicate that your boyfriend, Wonwoo, was here. Everything was already set up: the DVD player , a tall stack of Disney movies next to the TV, popcorn in a bowl on your bedside table, and fluffy pillows and blankets overflowing off your bed down to the floor. It was already midnight and Wonwoo planned to stay at you house until the very early morning - it was still summer anyways, so curfews and bedtimes didn’t exist and sleeping schedules could be out of whack without any repercussions.

You were happy you finally had some alone time with him, but you’d have to remember not to talk too loudly since you were meeting behind your parents’ backs. Any risk getting caught was worth it though - any chance to be with Wonwoo should be taken because you knew that as a rising Korean idol soon to debut, his schedule would only get more unpredictable and you’d have a hard time seeing each other. 

At last, at 12:35 AM, you heard knuckles rapping lightly on your window. You pushed the curtain aside and saw a blonde Wonwoo sitting on your roof, his smile shining brighter than the stars in the dark sky. You hurriedly opened the window and he carefully climbed in, immediately pulling you into a kiss as soon as his feet touched the carpet. “Sorry I’m late, but you weren’t going to start without me, right?”

"Of course not. You have to help me pick the movie!" you said, dragging him over to the stack. After much contemplation, you agreed on watching Toy Story.

You popped in the DVD and sat up in bed with him, swiftly being tugged into a hug. He lightly kissed your cheek and you leaned into his chest, your head fitting perfectly in the crook of his neck. Your eyes already fluttered a little, threatening to close due to sleepiness. Wonwoo noticed and laughed quietly. “Princess, are you tired? Fall asleep in my arms” he cooed. You shook your head with a pout.

"No, I don’t want to. What’s the point of your being here if I’m not awake to see you?" 

His chest rumbled as he chuckled again. “You don’t have to be awake to know I’m always here.” He sat cross legged now, leaning back against your large supply of pillows, then put you in his lap. You rested your head against him again with your arms around his neck, and you could have sworn you heard his heart beating in time with yours. One of his hands wound around your waist while the other one played with your hair. 

Hours passed, but you stayed snuggled with Wonwoo the whole time. It wasn’t until 5 AM, part way through the third Toy Story movie, that sleep finally conquered you. You closed your eyes and your legs sprawled out a bit onto the bed, but you still clung onto your boyfriend, not wanting to leave his warm, safe embrace, and he felt the same way about you. Wonwoo rubbed your back soothingly and gave you more sweet little kisses.  He breathed in the scent of your sweet smelling hair and held you tighter than before. “I have to go home” he stated, but didn’t move. You nodded and slowly left his lap so he could get up. As much as you wanted to argue and plead that he could stay a little longer, you knew you’d both be in trouble if he slept over without your parents’ permission. He tied his shoes and turned to you to say goodbye. He hugged and kissed you one more time, then grudgingly approached the window.

"Get home safely. I love you" you waved to him. 

"Love you too. I had fun on our movie cuddle date" he smiled. 

You watched him climb down the roof and walk down the street until you couldn’t see him anymore, then shut and locked your window. You sighed and flopped into bed. Your blankets and pillows still smelled like him, and as you fell asleep you imagined the next time you’d get to snuggle with your boyfriend.