Hansol/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

 

Requested by littleleelee13. This is what I call the “intro to the ‘talking’ stage” of a relationship lol ~Admin M


 

You glanced over at the desk next to you. Hansol sat quietly, his chin propped up on his hand, his eyes slightly downcast. He blinked once, twice. Was he tired from practice again? Everyone in the class, or maybe the whole school, knew he was preparing to debut as a member of the new boy band, Seventeen, under Pledis Entertainment. It must be hard work as a trainee and student, but he always pulled through. You always wondered what his life was like…but it’s awkward to ask him, isn’t it? You wanted to get to know him better as a person, but would he think you were just a fan? It also didn’t help that he was incredibly cute, and every time you attempted to start a conversation, your stomach exploded in butterflies, and you chickened out.

Suddenly, he looked towards you, and you were quickly brought out of your thoughts. You eyes shot down to your paper and you scribbled something to make it look like you were working. He looked back down at his paper too, and you just barely caught a glimpse of his perfect smile. 

Not even a minute later, he slid a note on to your desk. You picked it up and gave a sideways glance at him, expecting him to tell you who to pass it to, but instead, he just mouthed, “Open it”.

Careful not to attract attention from your teacher, you slowly opened up the note. It read: What are you looking at? :). Internally, you were screaming like crazy that he was talking to you, even if it was just a little scribbled sentence, but you kept your cool and wrote back: Nothing, I wasn’t looking at anything. You passed the note back and forth several times.

Are you sure? You were definitely staring in my direction..

I’m too shy to say >.<.

I won’t tell the person you were looking at them :P

I’ll tell you later..What were YOU looking at?

Just a pretty girl that I’d like to get to know better x)

If you weren’t blushing before, you definitely were nowYou replied, Really? Who’s that?

I’ll tell you after you tell me who you were looking at 

You sighed, and copying him, you wrote down, I was just looking at a handsome boy I’d like to get to know better x). You passed the note back and he smiled wide when he read it. “Want to hang out after class?” he asked in a hushed tone and turned towards you.

Just as you were about to reply, your teacher called you out. “Hansol and ______, I see you passing notes. You’re here to learn, not flirt! Pay attention to something other than each other please.” The class giggled and teased and Hansol and you hid your embarrassed faces in your hands. A few minutes went by with both of you trying to refocus your attention on the lesson, until Hansol leaned over quickly and whispered, “So it’s a lunch date then?”

“Definitely” you said. He gave a sigh of relief at your answer and you and him smiled even bigger at each other, feeling shy, but happy that the feelings, or at least the interest, towards each other was mutual.