Hansol/Reader 03

Seventeen Scenarios

Pretty sure this was everyone’s favorite gif at one point or another haha just look at that little smile. ~Admin M


Hansol bowed his head slightly and smiled shyly at you, like he always did. You never really pictured him as a shy guy though: he was always talking and laughing and smiling. Except when he was with you, which just made you feel bad since you liked him so much. Honestly, he was a really nice boy, except when he went into quiet mode. He could go from laughing hysterically with his buddies to completely silent whenever you were around. He used to not be like this, but it was really starting to get on your nerves - so much that one day, you pulled him aside to ask him why he acted this way.

But when you asked him why he never talked around you anymore, he completely froze up. He just stared blankly back at you. You prodded him for an answer, but he kind of shifted his weight and just looked around. Annoyed, you walked off, but you only went a few steps before you felt a hand on your shoulder.

“Wait” he whispered. “I’m sorry. I always get shy around you because I don’t know what to say. That’s the only reason I’m so quiet around you. I’m not trying to ignore you or anything.”

“I mean, we’ve been friends for a little while now, but I already….I already…I’m not good with words” he stuttered. He turned his back towards you, took a deep breath, then faced you again quickly. “I really really like you okay? There that’s it. That’s why I never talk to you because I feel like I’ll say something wrong and embarrass myself or I-…….pretty girls make me nervous” he blurted out. 

You couldn’t help but giggle at how cute he looked, especially because he kept blushing from how nervous he was. “Hansol, don’t worry about it, I  like you too.” With just those few words he let out a sigh of relief and you went in for a hug. 

“Well now I promise I’ll definitely talk to you. All day and all night until you tell me to shut up” he grinned.

“But I’ll never tell you that. I love your voice sooo much. You won’t only be talking, I’m going to make you sing to me too” you chuckled.

“Sing?? Not before debut! I’m not even good yet.” 

“Oh, don’t be humble, I already think you’re the best!” 

Hansol turned red at your compliment and couldn’t stop smiling. “Well then I promise I’ll sing to you every night before you go to sleep” he said quietly and wrapped you in his arms again.