Jisoo/Reader 04

Seventeen Scenarios

Message I received: Hello Admin M ^^ It is my birthday in a few days and since you shipped me with Jisoo, could I request for a oneshot of how Jisoo would celebrate his girlfriend's birthday with her please? :) Thank you!

Happy Birthday! Hope you like it ~ Admin M


"Hmm…" Jisoo slumped in his chair, fingers squishing his cheeks as he stared at his laptop. Cute birthday ideas for your girlfriend he had typed into Google, but despite the fact it gave about 7,510,000 results, nothing was clicking with him. 

He glanced at the clock: 9:00 AM. He let out a frustrated groan. He had woken up early today to have more time to think of something to do for you, but you two had already planned for him to come over at 10 after your parents left for work. He had to leave soon or else he’d be late. He sighed, closed his laptop, and grabbed his trusty guitar. 

Jisoo got to your house just on time. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. 

But there was no answer. He rang it again and knocked on the door. Still no response. "Do I have the wrong day?" Jisoo thought to himself, starting to freak out, though he knew he couldn’t be wrong about your birthday. He took off his backpack and dipped his hand into the front pocket for his phone to call you, when a key chain jingled against his hand. He paused a second and stared at it, then got excited when he realized it was your house key! He shook his head at how ironic your forgetfulness saved him today. 

Jisoo opened the door quietly and headed to your room. He cracked the door open just enough so he could peek inside, and he chuckled to himself at the sight of you sprawled on your bed, mouth hanging open. “Sleeping beauty” he murmured to himself with a smile, then exited as silently as he came. 

-

You awoke slowly to the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. You walked to the kitchen a little disoriented, and was very surprised when you saw your boyfriend cooking. “Jisoo?? What are you doing?” you asked, rubbing your sleepy eyes.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing up? I’m not done yet, go back to bed" he said, hurrying you out of the kitchen. 

"Wait what time is it? How did you get in my house?" 

"It’s 10:30 and with these I found in my backpack." He jingled your house keys and smiled. 

"Oh my gosh I’m sorry. I can’t believe I over-" but before you could finish, Jisoo pulled you into his arms. 

"It’s fine, don’t worry. You’re allowed to sleep in on your special day." He kissed your forehead. "Now go back to your room, Birthday Girl. I’m almost ready to serve you breakfast in bed!"

Jisoo tucked you back into bed and in less than 10 minutes, walked in with a full tray of food. He set it down carefully on the bedside table beside you, and set a plate of pancakes on your lap as you sat up, then took a spot at the end of your bed facing you. 

"You’re the best boyfriend ever Jisoo" you said with the biggest grin across your face.

"It’s the least I could do for my princess" he replied, and took out his guitar. He stuck a candle in the stack of pancakes - making you giggle - and played and sang a solo of the Happy Birthday song just for you. You closed your eyes for a long time before blowing the candle out and making a wish, and as soon as you did, a pair of soft lips met yours. Your hands wrapped around Jisoo’s neck as you held him close and you kissed until you realized the food was about to fall off your lap. You both chuckled and he sat next to you. You took turns feeding each other, enjoying every bite of the delicious home-made breakfast.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Jisoo asked as you tried to not fall into a food coma.

"Just be with you" you answered happily. "Will you play something for me?"

"Of course. Happy Birthday, ______" he said, giving you another kiss before performing all your favorite songs and any requests you could think of.