Wonwoo/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

 

Couldn’t find a picture to fit with the scenario :/ ~Admin M


 

“Wanna noona, I, I wanna neone noona” Wonwoo hummed to himself as he sat in the library, working on his math homework.

You spotted him and walked over to his table. “Can I sit here?” You asked when you came up to him. You didn’t know Wonwoo really well - he was a year younger and you only met him through a few mutual friends - but he was the only person you recognized here at the moment.

His eyes lit up and he nodded eagerly, then cleared his other books away from the table space across from him, and continued to sing to himself. 

You pulled out a book you needed to finish reading and started taking a few notes down, but it was almost impossible with Wonwoo sitting across from you. You snuck a few glances at him every so often, admiring all the features on his handsome face: from his black hair that fell just above his beautiful dark brown eyes, to his one-of-a-kind smile that could brighten anyone’s day. He was definitely one of the younger guys you found attractive at your school. Then there was his voice of course, that was practically serenading you right now. How could you concentrate, when there was a private concert going on? You ruffled your hair and shook your head a few times to try to clear your mind. 

“Do you really?” you suddenly blurted out before you could stop yourself.

“Hm?” he looked up at you, surprised.

“Do you really want a noona?”

“Oh,” he laughed. “Well, yeah, sure.”

“Do you like any girls in my grade?” you asked. This conversation was escalating quickly. You barely knew him; you hoped you weren’t going to scare him off with these personal questions.

“Maybe…” he smiled shyly.

“Oh really?” You raised your eyebrows.

“Yeah, but I don’t know her very well. We’ve only talked a few times, and the times that we did, I think I embarrassed myself.”

“Aw, don’t worry about it. She probably thought you were cute.”

Wonwoo shook his head. “Probably not. How would you know? You don’t know who I’m talking about anyways.”

You shrugged. “Well, I think you’re cute.” As soon as the words slipped past your lips, you immediately covered your mouth and your face burned red. What are you doing?? Think before you speak! you mentally scolded yourself.

Wonwoo chuckled. “Thanks, you are too.”

You smiled back awkwardly, then said, “You know, I could help you get this girl, if you tell me who it is.” He thought a moment, then checked the clock on the wall.

“I have to leave soon” he said “And I don’t want anyone to hear me say who it is, but I’ll write the name down and maybe you could help me the next time I see you.” He wrote something on a piece of binder paper and folded it up. “Don’t read it until I leave, okay?” You nodded, and said goodbye as he got up and left. When he was about half way to the exit, you opened the note:

The girl I like is the girl who was sitting across from me. Noona, will you meet me here tomorrow? :) it read. Under the sentence, he had written his phone number. You looked up and spotted him just heading out the library door. He turned around slightly and winked.

You smiled to yourself, almost giddy with excitement. What a noona-killer.