Jisoo/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

Sorry it’s kinda short… ~Admin M


“So people aren’t kidding when they say girls take forever to get ready, huh?” Jisoo yelled from the living room. He was making fun of you because you kept changing your clothes before going on a date with him. 

You walked out of your bedroom rolling your eyes at his comment. “Well what about this outfit? Do you like this top better, or the one before?”

“You know we’re just going to the movies, right?” He stood up and walked over to you. “And I like both shirts.”

“You’re not just saying that, are you?”

“Of course not. I really do like them; they’re nice. But you don’t need my opinion. Wear whatever you like. You look good in everything anyways.”

“Well thanks” you smiled and hugged him. “I just want to make sure I look good next to you.”

“Look good next to me??” Jisoo exclaimed. His eyes widened in shock. “You’re the one who makes me look good!” He laughed. “All my friends have been so jealous  ever since we became a couple. They’re jealous that I have such a pretty girl by my side.”

You brought your hands up to your face and hid your tomato-red cheeks. You always got shy when Jisoo flattered you; you couldn’t even think of anything to say back.

“I have to make sure they’re never staring at you for too long.” He leaned down and rested his forehead against yours. “Because you’re allll mine and I hate sharing.”