Dongjin/Chan/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

A little competition never hurt anyone…right? xP lol sorry if this didn’t turn out so well :l ~ Admin M


“Hey Chan” Dongjin flopped on the bed in Chan’s room. “What do you think of me dating a noona?”

Chan closed the book he was reading and looked up, surprised. “You’re dating a noona?”

“Well not yet, but I think today, I’ll ask her to go to the movies with me or something later.”

“Wow!” Chan walked over and patted Dongjin’s head. “I didn’t know shy little Dongjin had it in him to ask out a noona!” He laughed and sat on the bed with him. “Who’s the lucky girl, anyways?”

”______” Dongjin answered happily, rolling onto his back with a dreamy smile on his face.

”______?” Chan asked. Dongjin nodded. “But I was going to ask her out!” Chan exclaimed.

“Well you can’t now, I already said I’m going to.” He frowned.

“But you can’t steal my noona!”

Your noona? I liked her first!” Dongjin sat up abruptly. 

“Well it doesn’t matter because I know she likes me more anyways” Chan snapped. “I’m only a year younger and you’re two years younger than her.”

“So?? I know she likes shy guys, not loud and annoying guys like you” Dongjin shot back.

“Well she said she liked our performance yesterday the most.”

“Yeah, ours, not yours. If anything, she likes my voice more.”

“Well I’m just going to call her then and ask her.” Chan dialed your number and left it on speaker. The boys glared at each other as they waited for you to pick up. It was crazy how a girl could divide them, but they both really did like you a lot.

Chan started talking as soon as you answered the phone. “Noona, who do you like better: me or Dongjin?”

“Huh? I like you both” you said, quite confused as to why he asked.

“Well who’s voice is nicer?” Dongjin piped up. “Who sang better in the Cooking Cooking song?”

“I think you both sang well” you answered honestly. “Why are you guys asking? One of you is not better than the other in my eyes.”

You heard a synchronized sigh on the line. “What’s wrong? What are you guys competing over?” you asked.

There was a pause and a mini “you tell her. no you tell her” argument until both of the boys said at the same time: “We both really like you, Noona. We just wanted to see who’d get dating rights.”

“Dating rights?” you couldn’t help but laugh. “Guys, you’re like my little brothers, I’d probably turn you down no matter who asked me.”

You heard another synchronized sigh and an “Awww”. “Sorry, I’m just not into younger guys that much” you said. “I’m coming tomorrow to visit you guys though, so I’ll see you then, okay? I have to go. Muah” you made a kiss sound through the phone. 

“Bye Noona. I love you!” They both said. You laughed and ended the call. Chan threw his phone onto the chair.

“And in the end, we both don’t get her” Dongjin sighed.

“What do you mean? I think she’s madly in love with me. Didn’t you hear the kiss she gave me?” Chan smiled.

“In your dreams, the kiss was definitely for me” Dongjin rolled his eyes.

“I guess we’ll just have to wait until tomorrow. But don’t be mad when I get to go to the movies with her.”