Seokmin/Seungcheol 01

Seventeen Scenarios

I don’t know why all my fics involving Seokmin have a common theme of kissing…w/e hope you like it ~ Admin M


"Hey Kids, managers brought home dinner," "Appa" Seungcheol said, walking into the bedroom. Eight heads popped up from boys sitting on the floor and looked at him, and six other bodies were sprawled out on various beds and chairs. "Whoa what’s going on in here, and why wasn’t I invited?" Seungcheol looked around. No one said a word. "Doyoon?" he questioned the "Mom" of the group who was sitting in the corner.

"Seokmin" Doyoon quietly nodded towards the only guy standing besides Seungcheol himself.

"Nothing" Seokmin grumbled. 

"Oh just tell him, Seokmin" Wonwoo said. "It doesn’t matter if he knows, you told everyone else."

"What are you talking about? What’s wrong?" Seungcheol asked.

Seunggwan spoke up. “Seokmin was upset because-“

"Shut up! I told you not to tell him!" Seokmin interjected.

"The girl he went on a date with yesterday said he was a bad kisser" Jihoon spilled the beans. Seokmin shot him an angry, hurt glare.

"Okay, everyone go out, let me talk to him alone" Seungcheol said. The other fourteen boys shuffled out to the kitchen, and Seokmin sat down on a bed.

"Why’d you make everyone leave? So you can laugh in my face in private?" he scowled.

"What, no, why would I do that? I just want to know why you excluded me from knowing, but not anyone else."

"Because it’s embarrassing! And everyone knows all the girls like you; you’re so popular, you would’ve laughed at me if I told you I got insulted. I was looking for some advice from the other guys.”

Seungcheol sat down next to him. “Is your pride that hurt?” He laughed, but not in a condescending way. “Who cares if someone called you a bad kisser? It was one kiss, with one girl, on one date. It doesn’t even matter, Seokmin. There’s a lot more girls out there to kiss who won’t snub you afterwards, trust me.”

Seokmin finally cracked a smile. “Yeah, you’re right. I guess I was just being dumb.”

"Good, I wouldn’t want you to be sad over something like that."

Seungcheol stood and Seokmin followed. “Thanks, Hyung.”

"No problem, I don’t want you to be afraid of telling me your worries.” They gave each other a side hug. 

"Now come on, let’s get dinner before everyone else eats it all" Seungcheol said and started towards the door. "Oh, but if you really do want some help with kissing, I can give you some practice." He grabbed Seokmin’s face and turned it towards him, leaning in and focusing on Seokmin’s mouth, but quickly pushed him away, and they burst out laughing as they went to join the other members.