Chan/Reader 03

Seventeen Scenarios

Channie for msbagpack :) ~ Admin M


You watched your boyfriend on stage, his face serious and completely engrossed in the dance he and his band mates were doing. He almost always danced in the front which you were always happy about because you got to see him the most. Unbiased, he was definitely one of the best dancers in Seventeen, so it made sense that he was where everyone could see him. You cheered the loudest when the performance ended, then went backstage to see him. 

On your way there, though, you over heard some other girls’ conversation.

“Did you see that one in the front?? HE’S SO CUTE!” one girl said.

“I KNOW!!” her friend practically screamed. “But when he’s dancing he looks really hot.”

“I know right, I want to meet him one day, just so he’ll call me noona” the first girl giggled.

You bit your tongue as you passed them and quickened your pace to the dressing rooms backstage. You knocked on one of the doors and Junhui answered it. You walked in and scanned the room for Chan. Some of the guys were lounging on couches and chairs, others getting their hair and make up done for the next dance, and still others playing around, hyper and energetic even more so than before performing. You finally spotted Chan slouched into a chair, drinking water. He immediately perked up when you started walking towards him.

“Did you like the show?” he asked as he stood up and hugged you. 

“Yeah of course! You guys looked great, and you especially” you flicked his nose.

“Do you want to go outside? It’s kind of crowded in here” he said, wiping sweat off his forehead. You nodded and led him out into the hallway. You held hands and swung them back and forth as you walked around. “I’m so glad you came” he said. “I always do better when I know you’re out there in the crowd.”

“I’m glad I could come too. Watching my dance machine always makes me happy.” You smiled at each other and he wrapped an arm around you, pulling you into his side. You both were quiet for a few moments, just enjoying each other’s presence, when you saw the same two girls from earlier. Without even thinking twice, you turned Chan’s face towards yours and kissed him hard. You knew you caught him off guard from the surprised sound he made, but he automatically placed his hand on your waist. 

You knew the girls saw and you didn’t separate until you were positive that they walked away. “What was that for?” Chan asked breathlessly.

“I heard some girls talking about you earlier and I wanted to make sure they knew you were taken by me already.”

Chan laughed. “Was someone jealous? I’m all yours, Silly.”

“Forever?” You couldn’t help but pout a little.

“Yes, forever.”