Seungcheol/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

look at him… /cries ~ Admin M


"You watched Seventeen TV last night, right?" Seungcheol asked you. You had the house to yourself today so Seungcheol came over and you were hanging out in your room, being lazy and laying on your bed.

"Of course" you replied.

"Did you like what you saw?" You noticed a slight smirk on his face.

"I always like Seventeen TV."

"I mean, did you see me dancing to ‘Sweet Love’? What did you think of it?"

A smile was growing on your face, but not wanting him to see, you quickly got up and started walking to the kitchen.

"Hey wait" he laughed and grabbed your wrist. “Do I see a smile on your face? Is it because you don’t want to admit something about my…y dancing?" He raised his eyebrows and laughed.

"I’m not saying anything…" you innocently looked around the hallway.

"Is Noona too shy to say that you liked watching me dance like that?" He pushed you against the wall and placed his hands on your waist. “It’s okay to think younger guys are y too." You crossed your arms and wished you could wipe that smirk right off his face, but he loved teasing you, and you couldn’t help but smile back whenever he looked into your eyes.

"Okay fine, maybe I do think it’s attractive, but that’s when you’re on stage. I like when you act more cute too."

He winked. “Whatever you want me to be, Noona, I’ll be that for you."

"Be your cute and cheesy self then." You pecked his lips and he smiled.

"But that’s not saying we can’t be y together later, right?"

"Seungcheol!!" you pushed his face away from yours.

"Just kidding, Noona!! I’m cute, I’m cute" he made several faces of varying ‘cuteness’ and hugged you. “Sorry."

"It’s okay, I’m just kidding. Love you Cheollie." 

"I love you too, Noonaaa." Then he picked you up bridal style and carried you the rest of the way to the kitchen where you made food for each other and he practiced more aegyo-type looks.

Sorry it’s kinda short and I made him y ahahaha