Junhui/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

Requested by hee-rella! Thanks for sending the gif too. I've been needing some Junhui love so I wrote this out of order. ~ Admin M


You couldn't believe what you just witnessed. You were walking in the mall, heading towards the store where you always met up with your boyfriend, Junhui, but on the way there, you spotted him surrounded by four giggling girls from your school. By the tone of their voices, you knew they were interested in him, so you crept a little closer to see what was up. Your boyfriend's back was towards you, so he didn't notice you sitting nearby, but with all the girls' overly-fake-try-hard aegyo and flirting, you didn't stay there long; you angrily walked off and sent a message to him, saying you were at the meet-up spot waiting for him.

Junhui came after a minute. "Heyyy, ______" he said smiling, and gave you a hug. You didn't hug him back though, and he immediately sensed something was wrong. "What's the matter? Are you Grumpy Gills today?" he asked jokingly.

"No I'm not 'Grumpy Gills'. I'm more pissed than that." You folded your arms in front of you and looked away from him.

"Why?" He seemed confused.

"You of all people should know! You were with those girls not even five minutes ago!" You couldn't help your voice from rising louder. You absolutely hated when other girls tried to get at your man. 

"What about them?"

"What about them?! They were all over you! 'Oh my gosh, Junhui, you look so good with your hair slicked back', 'Omg your sweatshirt is so cute'" you mimicked the girls' annoying voices. "I saw them running their hands on your clothes too! How are you surprised that I'm upset right now?!"

"Hey, hey, let's sit down" he said gently, and led you to a bench off to the side. You turned away from him immediately, still fuming with anger, so he stayed silent for a minute. 

Then you felt a light touch on your knee. "______?" Junhui whispered. You curved your head a little bit towards him, but didn't look in his eyes. "Hey Baby, I love you, can you smile for me?" he asked, and it took all your might to not give in. That line was from an icebreaker game you two were playing when you first met each other, and it was the first thing he ever said to you. Usually when you were mad or unhappy, all he had to do to make you cheerful again was say that line, but you resisted letting it work this time. 

Junhui tried again, now putting his arm around you and repeating the question in a crazy, high-pitched, accent you didn't even know existed, but you bit your bottom lip and frantically shook your head no. He sighed and scooted away again. "Will you at least look at me?" he asked in his normal voice.You faced him, and you both stared at one another until he suddenly lunged at you, his lips puckered aiming for yours. You leaned back and he narrowly missed, but his goal was met, because you smiled and playfully pushed him.

"Stop, now you're just being annoying" you complained, but he triumphantly wrapped his arms around you and brought you to his side.

"You can never stay mad at me" he said smugly. "And that's good because there's no reason to be mad. Did you hear what I said to those girls after their comments? I told them I styled my hair today because my girlfriend likes it. And I told them I already know my sweatshirt is cute, because my girlfriend picked it out for me. And then I said I had to go, because I had a date today and my lady was waiting for me." He smiled, and you held his hand.

"So you didn't flirt back with them?"

"Of course not. I'm taken by you."

You kissed him. "I'm sorry. I trust you; I know you're committed, but I get insecure sometimes too. I hate seeing other girls with you."

"It's okay." You kissed again. "Let's just go shopping now; I'll buy you anything you want" he promised. And with that, you and Junhui stood and walked hand-in-hand around the mall, enjoying your wonderful, uninterrupted date.