MingMing/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

 

AP Exams are finally over and I’m kinda brain dead, but have some MingMing in celebration lol ~Admin M


 

MingMing stepped forward, retreated back. Stepped forward, retreated back. He did this about three times before sheepishly turning towards his friends. “I can’t do this” he said.

“Come on, MingMing, you should talk to her” Junhui encouraged. “Go after that other guy leaves.”

“Do you think that’s her boyfriend?” MingMing asked. He’d seen you with that guy a lot lately.

“I don’t think so, but I don’t know her very well. You should ask her.”

“No way, that’s too awkward!” 

“Well do it…slyly. It’s no use wondering if she’s taken or not. You should find out yourself.”

Mingming agreed with his friend and the guy that was sitting with you left a few minutes later. MingMing took a deep breath, then finally got the courage to walk over to you. “Hey, ______” he said, sitting next to you.

“Oh, hey, MingMing” you smiled. “I haven’t talked to you in awhile. What’s up?” 

“Aw, sorry, I would’ve talked to you earlier, but I didn’t want to bother you when you were with your boyfriend.” The words came out so fast, MingMing didn’t even have time to think of what he just said. That might have been as sly as he could get to finding out information on his crush.

You surprised him when you started laughing out loud. “Oh no, no, that definitely wasn’t my boyfriend; he’s just a friend. I don’t even have a boyfriend.” You chuckled a little awkwardly.

“Oh, my bad” MingMing said, but inside he was smiling. “Do you have a crush?”

“Maybeee…” you looked away a little, wanting to get off of this topic before you did something stupid like admit it to his face that he was your crush. “What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?” you asked quickly.

“No, but I have my eye on someone. She’s perfect.”

You nodded a little. It would be so embarrassing for you if you weren’t the one he was talking about though. You’d known MingMing for a little while now, but you could never tell if he felt the same way you did about him.

“You should tell her you like her. Girls like it when the guy is straight forward and honest. You shouldn’t keep her waiting” you said.

“But it’s hard. What if she doesn’t like me back?”

“Trust me, there’s no way she couldn’t like you.”

“When should I do it?”

“As soon as possible I think.” MingMing nodded and stood up to leave. “And tell me how it goes” you added. You forced a smile, suddenly realizing that you basically just told the guy you like to go after some other girl. 

“Okay” MingMing said, but stood in front of you and didn’t move. “Ready to watch me admit to the girl I like?”

“Wait, what?”

”______, I like you so so much; you have no idea. I’m rushing this, but will you be my girlfriend?”

You stared at him for a moment, slightly surprised but glad because this was exactly what you wanted. You jumped up and threw your arms around his neck. “Yes, I’d love to be your girlfriend” you mumbled into his shoulder. He hugged you back tight and rocked back and forth. He looked over his shoulder and his group of friends gave a thumbs up.

“So tell me,” you said now pulling away. “It wasn’t that hard to do, right? How was it?”

“It was awesome” he said simply. Then he smiled and took your hand in his.