Mingyu/Seungcheol 01

Seventeen Scenarios

Sorry, I’m skipping Dongjin/Chan/Noona scenario for now because I’m still thinking of an idea/a better idea than what I have now. I’ll get to it asap! ~ Admin M


Seungcheol was already up and eating when Mingyu sat down at the kitchen table. He poured some cereal and milk and stirred it around, but didn’t really eat anything.

“Did you sleep well?” Seungcheol asked the younger boy. “Are you okay? Why are you not eating?”

“I’m tired. She kept me up all night” Mingyu mumbled.

“Who’s she? What were you guys doing last night?” Seungcheol stifled a laugh.

“Not that, Hyung!” Mingyu kicked him under the table. “She kept me up in mydreams.”

“Ohh, that sounds romantic now. You like this girl a lot?”

“Yeah, I think today is the day I’ll ask her out. But I’m nervous…” He sighed and dumped his bowl of cereal. He washed the dish and started walking to his room. “I don’t know what to wear…” Seungcheol followed after him.

“Do you have to dress extra nice when you ask out a girl? Because I’m not getting her flowers or anything…” Mingyu wondered out loud.

“I don’t know, I’ve heard girls like that dress-shirt-with-the-sleeves-rolled-up kind of look, but if she really likes you, I don’t think she’s going to care that much what clothes you wear.” Mingyu nodded and looked through his closet. “Why are you so nervous though? You’re usually the smooth one with girls” Seungcheol said.

“I don’t know…it’s just that this girl is so special to me.”

“You’ll be fine, Bro” Seungcheol patted Mingyu’s back. “But you should start by giving her a back hug.” Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Mingyu’s waist and rested his head on Mingyu’s sweatshirt hood. “Girls love those.” They looked at each other in the mirror.

“Thanks, Hyung.” Mingyu smiled and patted Seungcheol’s hands. “You’re the best. Wish me luck!”


Ok so I just wrote this one like how I wrote the Hansol/Mingyu/Samuel one where they just have girl troubles. Sorry, kind of repetitive theme! Please tell me if you want something specific/different for me to write about!