Jisoo/Reader 03

Seventeen Scenarios

I haven’t updated in so long, I’m sorry! Here’s a Jisoo oneshot! ~ Admin M


You slowly approached the pool edge, cautiously dipping your big toe in to test the warmth of the water. You shrieked at the cold chill and jumped back, only to hear your boyfriend, Jisoo, laugh at you.

"Come on in!" he yelled. He had already somersaulted in at the deep end, but now swam towards you at the stairs. 

"It’s too cold!" You complained and sat down with just your feet on the first step.

"You get used to it! Come here." He held his hand out to you, but you shook your head. "Don’t make me pull you in" he threatened.

"You wouldn’t dare" you smiled.

He cocked his eyebrow. “You wanna test me?” 

Your eyes met for a moment, then you shyly looked away. Droplets of water fell from his hair and slid down his chiseled chest. You remember that one time Hansol said on 17TV how he thought Jisoo had the best body out of everyone - guess he wasn’t lying. You felt yourself blush musing about your boyfriend’s good looks, but you were brought out of your thoughts at the sound of his voice.

"Come on" he urged again.  You shook your head and didn’t budge. "All right then…I’ll bring the water to you! SPLASH FIGHT!" he declared and before you knew it, a wave slapped you square in the face. 

"Ow! Rude!" You used all your strength to push the water and splash him right back. He retaliated, and the sound of water swishing and crashing, and laughter filled the air. You made a few more futile kicks and arm flails, before making a speedy escape to the jacuzzi. Jisoo joined you in a minute. He sunk into the hot water and sat next to you. 

"You left me in the cold" he pouted.

You were the one who was being mean to me!” You chuckled.

"Well, I see someone is mad she lost the splash fight" he replied sassily.

"Pfft" you shook your head and leaned back against a jet. You closed your eyes and relaxed as it gave you a back massage. You felt Jisoo’s lips against yours for a second and smiled silently.

"Come on, let’s jump back in" he said.

"No way, it’s going to be even colder!" You opened your eyes.

"But it’ll be fun."

"Why are you so insistent on making me cold? It’s so warm in here; just stay with me."

"Ah, fine" he answered dejectedly. He scooted closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I just wanted an excuse." 

"Excuse for what?" you asked, leaning your head against his shoulder.

"An excuse to be close to you to keep you warm."

An unsavory giggle-snort came out of you from the cheesiness of his reason.

"Well, look, I just got replaced by a jacuzzi!" he exclaimed, stifling a laugh. 

"Silly, it’s not like I’ll ever replace you with another guy."

"You better not…" he whispered into you ear as his fingertips tickled your sides. You squealed and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but failed. "You promise?"

"Yes! Of course…I promise!" A fit of giggles overtook you as his hands kept pinching your sides and fluttering around your neck, and the hot tub became a mini tsunami from all your flailing and splashing. "Stop tickling me!"

"Say you love me!" Jisoo laughed. You did, and he abruptly stopped, planting a kiss on your cheek. "Love you too."