Hansol/Reader 02 (ft. Samuel)

Seventeen Scenarios

 

Here you go, hansolo-d! Samuel as a little brother would be super cute ^^ ~Admin M


 

“Hey, Samuel” you said, walking into your little brother’s room, “Hansol is coming over soon, so don’t bug us, okay?”

“Why is he always over here?” he asked, not looking up from the game he was playing.

“Because we’re dating, and we like hanging out here more than at his house.”

“Oh. Okay, whatever.” You shrugged and waited in the living room for your boyfriend. 

Hansol came over about a half hour later. You popped in one of your favorite movies, brought some snacks from the kitchen, and cuddled up on the couch. You talked and laughed, and hardly watched the movie, but it didn’t matter; you just liked being with him. Hansol was the nicest guy you’ve ever met. He was a year younger than you, but he took relationships seriously, which was something you really appreciated. He really put an effort into making you happy, and you did the same for him.

There was a quiet lull in conversation at one point, and Hansol just gazed at you, his nervous brown eyes looking into yours, then moved down to looking at your mouth, and then shifted back up to your eyes. He took a deep breath and started to lean in. You closed your eyes but just as his lips touched yours…

Pew pew pew! Nerf gun darts flew through the air. “Ow! Hey! What the-” Hansol pulled away and covered his head with his arms. You opened your eyes to see your little brother, circling the room. now collecting the darts that missed or bounced off Hansol’s head to re-load his gun.

“SAMUEL!” you exploded and jumped off the couch. You grabbed the toy from his hands and dragged him into the kitchen. “What do you think you’re doing?! I told you to leave us alone!” you said, trying to keep your voice down.

“He was about to kiss you!” Samuel exclaimed.

“So?? That’s what couples do!”

“I was trying to protect you!”

“From what?”

“From what happened last time” he said softly. His eyes shone with innocence, and you understood what he meant. 

“Oh…Samuel it’s okay. This guy is different. This won’t end up like last time” you said gently, and patted his head. The last guy you were with ended up being a total douchebag. It was awhile ago, but Samuel still remembers him as the first guy who kissed you, and who broke your heart afterwards. He still remembers the nights you cried yourself to sleep.

You hugged your brother now, quite touched at how caring and defensive he was of you, despite the age difference between you two and his lack of knowledge of relationships. 

 ”Thanks, Samuel” you said. “But stay in your room now, okay? I mean it this time!” You playfully pushed him out of the kitchen after handing him his nerf gun.

“You’re sure everything’s going to be ok?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m sure… now go!” You laughed and nudged him again, then walked back to the living room where Hansol was still sitting. “Sorry about that, are you okay?” you asked as you plopped yourself down next to him.

“Yeah, it’s fine. Surprises on dates always keep things interesting” he laughed.

“Sorry, it’s just that the last guy I was with was a complete jerk to me, so I guess he was just trying to ‘protect me’ from that happening again.” You laughed a little.

“Oh, I’m sorry…aww, that’s cute though. But tell him this,” Hansol tilted your chin towards him and looked into your eyes. “I’ll never be like that guy who hurt you in the past, okay? I promise. I know it’s still early in this relationship but we’re going to last for a long time; I’m going to make sure of it. I’ll take care of you, ______.” He smiled, and after taking a quick look over his shoulder, leaned in and kissed you.

Sorry if this had more Samuel moments than Hansol moments. And I made Samuel act really little, but he’s probably a little more mature than what I wrote him as….idk man he’s 11 I don’t remember how 11 year olds act ahaha