Seokmin/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

 

Here’s a Seokmin scenario because I keep avoiding my homework lol ~Admin M


 

“Hey, hey, hey” Seokmin said, impatiently tapping your arm.

“What, what, what? I’m busy” you said.

“Look, look, look” he said, and as soon as you turned your head toward him, he closed his eyes and made a kissy face. “Kiss me” he said.

“Ew, no, wash the paint off your face. Demanding kisses is why you’re single.” 

He laughed, his eye smile forming behind his glasses, and turned away to walk to the sink. You guys had been in your art classroom for the past hour to finish a painting piece, but while you did the work, all he managed to accomplish was getting paint all over himself. But Seokmin was your best friend, so you never really got mad at him for doing absolutely nothing or being the unhelpful boy he was.

After washing his face, he leaned against a desk next to the desk you were painting at and again, repeatedly poked your arm. 

“Gosh you’re so annoying” you said. He laughed again. Annoying you was probably his favorite hobby.

“I cleaned my face. Will you kiss me now?” He jokingly puckered his lips up once again and closed his eyes. You turned towards him, and before you even knew what you were doing, you claimed his soft lips with your own. His eyes shot open from shock and he froze. You placed your hands around his neck and he relaxed a little, and you felt him smile against your lips. You pulled an inch away from him and gazed at his lips, then up to his eyes.

“If you wanted to kiss me so badly, at least kiss me back” you whispered.

Seokmin chuckled, then took your face in his hands and pressed his mouth to yours. The kiss was perfect, to say the least, but he suddenly pulled away and stared at you. “We can’t be friends anymore” he said seriously. You swallowed hard.

Seokmin continued. “Now that we’ve done that, we have to be more than friends. You have to be my girlfriend, okay?”

Your face broke out into a wide smile and you punched his chest. “Such a troll.”

He smiled right back and kissed your nose.