Seungcheol/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

Thanks to the person who requested this. Seungcheol is my bias too :) ~ Admin M


“Ready to go?” you asked your boyfriend.

“Yup!” Seungcheol climbed into the passenger side of your car. You started the engine and pulled out into the road. Lately, you’d been giving him rides to practice a lot. 

”______, I’m sorry” Seungcheol said, breaking the silence that hung in the air. “You’re always giving me rides everywhere, but I promise I’ll get my license soon so you don’t have to.”

“It’s okay, Babe” you reached over and took his hand.

“I’ve just been so busy. I took the written test but I haven’t gotten behind the wheel yet. I promise the first thing I’ll do when I get my license is take you to the mall and we’ll go shopping.” He smiled thinking about it. He loved to spoil you honestly, and you knew it too.

“Aww, well thanks, but there’s no rush.”

Seungcheol the radio and hummed along to the music as you drove, until you stepped on the break a little too aggressively and his chest lurched forward against the seat belt. “Road rage, Babe?” he laughed.

“Ah, sorry, I’m just hitting every red light possible. I don’t want you to be late to practice.”

“It’s okay. I know something we can do during red lights.” He smirked and you looked towards him. “______, come here” he said. You leaned in and he pressed a kiss to your lips. You broke away smiling and drove on. You continued your kissing game at every red light you got stuck at, and each kiss became longer, until at one light you were a little too into it, so the car behind you honked because you didn’t move. You both jumped apart from surprise and Seungcheol gasped.

“THAT WAS MY MANAGER BEHIND US.” Your mouth dropped open, but no sound came out. A second later, Seungcheol’s phone rang. “It’s him…” He answered it on speaker.

“Hello? Hi Manager” Seungcheol said.

“I see you, Seungcheol, I see you.” His manager laughed.

“What are you talking about?” Seungcheol tried an innocent voice.

“Just remember, don’t kiss ______ too much before practice or else you won’t be able to focus. I know how teenage boys are. I’ll see you soon.”

They said goodbye and Seungcheol hung up. By this point, you were trying to stay quiet, but as soon as the call ended, you both burst out laughing. You pulled over to the side of the road because you were laughing so uncontrollably and his manager gave you a suspicious eye as he drove past your car. “I can’t believe he saw us!” you both kept saying. The whole situation was partly embarrassing, partly amusing. You continued on your way to the dance studio behind the manager’s car, and you parked in the parking lot. 

“One more kiss before I go” Seungcheol said, tilting your chin towards himself. He kept deepening the kiss every time you tried to separate and you laughed at his childish pout when you finally pushed him away and said “Go to practice!”. He smiled at you, then walked into the studio. His manager greeted him at the door and waved to you. Seungcheol was probably in for an interesting practice.