Hansol/Reader 05

Seventeen Scenarios

HansolxReader younger than him requested by Anonymous ~ Admin M


You were at Seventeen’s dance studio, waiting for your boyfriend Hansol to finish practice so you could hang out afterwards.

"…five, six, seven, eight" Hansol counted off and pushed himself off the ground, his left leg shooting up in the air and his right leg staying bent beneath him. He took a quick look at himself in the mirror, but lost his balance and fell flat on his stomach. “Ahhhg!" he made a strangled scream-groan and rolled on his side.

"Oppa!" You set down the book you were reading off to the side. “Are you okay??"

"Owww" he cried, holding his knee. The other guys stopped the dance and gathered around him.

"What happened? What hurts?" You ran over and kneeled beside him.

"I feel on my knee badly" he said, squeezing his eyes shut at the pain. 

"Can you stand up?" MingMing asked, supporting Hansol under his arms. It was evident Hansol couldn’t put pressure on his left leg and he hobbled over to the chair you had been sitting in. “Chan, go get ice" Soonyoung said.

"Should I tell Manager?" the younger boy asked, stopping in the doorway.

"No!" Hansol said quickly. “I’m fine, just get the ice."

"You don’t look fine, you can’t even stand." Soonyoung regarded his band mate closely. 

"No, it’s nothing, don’t worry about me. You guys keep practicing and I’ll join in when Manager comes back to check on us." You propped up Hansol’s leg on the table when Chan came back with the ice and the guys continued working on the dance.

You sat by your boyfriend and went back to reading your book, but a few minutes later he whispered, “I’m sorry, ______."

"What are you sorry for?" you looked at him, confused. 

"Looks like we can’t go out tonight because of this. I’m sorry."

"Oppa! I think that’s the least of your worries right now. We can hang out any other time. I just hope you heal quickly." You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he nodded sadly. The practice session ended with Hansol having to be helped to the car. He still looked really upset because it killed him inside knowing he’d be out of practice for at least a couple of days or maybe even a week. “I’ll text you later" you said to him as you waved goodbye."Love you" you mouthed, and he smiled a little, making a small heart with his fingers.

Later that night after you snuggled into bed, you texted Hansol.

"I hope you feel better soon! I know you’ll see this because I know you don’t sleep when you’re sad. But I love you. Your knee will be okay, don’t worry too much."

"Thanks ______ I love you too" he replied. "I know I’ll recover, but I wish falling in practice was like falling in love with you because you were there to catch me."

"LOL" you couldn’t help but say. “Are you sure you didn’t fall on your head instead of your knee? You’re being extra cheesy tonight."

"I mean it! Falling in love with you was easy but falling in practice was so hurtful :("

"Well rest up tonight and you’ll be dancing again in no time. Wish I was there to take care of you >< Oppa, fighting!"

"Thanks again x) Goodnight."

You turned off your phone after the last message and made a silent wish that your boyfriend wouldn’t be off the stage for too long.