Hansol/Reader 08

Seventeen Scenarios

Someone requested with this gif ^^. Pretend the OC, Minji, is in Samuel’s place. I’m sorryI took waaaayyyy too long to get this out. ~ Admin M


“Hansol, come in here” Minji called through the door. She put her face up to the glass window. “Practice is going to start soon.”

"Yeah, I’m coming" Hansol said, going up to her. He smiled at her through the glass and bent down a little lower to her height. "Muah" he said puckering his lips.

"Ew!!" she exclaimed, covering with her hands, wiping off the fake kiss. Hansol just laughed, turning to another dancer before going inside.

Hansol was the most popular boy on Minji’s hip hop dance team. For dances with small partner numbers involved, all the girls wanted to be with him, but ever since Minji joined this dance group, he’s always picked her as a partner. It definitely made the other girls jealous, but she didn’t know why Hansol latched onto her specifically - she figured he was just nice in welcoming the new girl.

Practice started on the dot and was very rigorous because of the competition later in the week. The instructor was more strict than usual, and the atmosphere in general was pretty tense, but Minji found that no matter how hard she tried to focus, she couldn’t stop thinking about Hansol - or more specifically, the kiss he gave her through the window.

"Let’s go outside for a bit. Get some fresh air" Hansol suggested during a break. He held the door open for her and she gladly followed, ready to get out of the hot, stuffy studio. 

The night air sliced through Minji’s thin tank top and shorts and a shiver shot through her, though she didn’t notice how cold it was because her mind kept wandering to how Hansol’s plump, pink lips had looked earlier. 

"Minji!" 

"Huh?" She broke out of her daydream and looked to her left to see Hansol staring at her. "What did you say?"

"I said are you okay?" Hansol repeated. "You’re kinda spacing out on me."

"Yeah I’m fine, I’m still just trying to figure out the steps for our partner solo" she lied.

"Oh…pshh!" He shook his head. "You’re doing fine on that! Your steps are always on time. I think you’re just nervous."

Minji chuckled a little uneasily. “Yeah, you’re right, that’s probably it. I mean, it is my first performance since I’ve joined.”

"Oh yeah…" Hansol sat down on the curb; Minji followed. "Well don’t worry. There’s nothing to be nervous about when you’re with me." He gently patted Minji’s knee and kept his hand there a second longer than what seemed normal. She turned towards him and was met by a smile that lit up the night like no streetlamp above them could do. 

"Actually, I think the only thing that you lack when you’re dancing is…passion" Hansol said.

"What do you mean passion?" 

"Like…you just gotta feel it. Our solo is to a slow R&B love song, and you just gotta put all you emotions into it. Maybe it’s because you’re nervous. But other than that, you’re dancing is perfect."

"Well, thanks" Minji blushed. "But how do I become a passionate dancer? I can’t learn passion."

"Maybe I can give you some of mine."

"Huh? How?"

"Not through a glass window" Hansol quickly said, before pressing his lips hard against hers.