Samuel/All Members

Seventeen Scenarios

Requested by xxxsherryxxx. ~Admin M


“Muel-ah, Muel-ah, wake up” Junhui shook him lightly.

Samuel groaned and hugged his stomach. “No, Hyung, I’m not feeling good.” He rolled over on his side.

“You’re sick?” Junhui asked, and felt Samuel’s forehead. 

Samuel nodded. “But I don’t want to miss 17tv!” he exclaimed and tried to sit up.

“No, no, don’t worry about it. You need rest. Stay in bed, I’ll tell the other guys you’re not going today.” Junhui left the bedroom, but came back a few minutes later with Jisoo behind him. “We’re all going to take turns watching over you, okay Samuel?” Junhui said. “We’ll switch off every hour. Jisoo’s going to keep you company first.”

~ Jisoo ~

“I have to be babysat when I’m sick?” Samuel groaned.

“It’s not babysitting, think of it more as we’re your personal servants to get you anything you need while you’re resting” Jisoo smiled.

“Oh…well I guess that’s better” Samuel smiled and yawned. “Jisoo, will you play me a song on your guitar? I’m tired but I don’t think I can fall back asleep.”

“Sure, of course.” Jisoo ran to his own room and grabbed his guitar. He sat back down by Samuel’s bed. “What song should I sing?”

“Officially Missing You” Samuel answered, his eyes already closed, his ears ready to be serenaded.

Jisoo sang softly, just loud enough for it to be like a lullaby. His fingers strummed the guitar delicately, and before long, Samuel was asleep again.  Jisoo noticed and patted the younger boy’s head. He threw on a couple more blankets, then waited for another member to replace him as caretaker. 

~ Doyoon ~

Samuel woke up to find Jisoo gone and Doyoon now sitting by his bed.

“Oh, you’re awake!” Doyoon said.

“How long was I asleep?” Samuel rubbed his eyes.

“Only about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. I was told to give you this medicine as soon as you woke up.” Doyoon held a pink medicine bottle.

“NO. NO, NO, NO.” Samuel immediately buried himself in his blankets.

“Oh, come on, please. I don’t like being the bad guy, but they told me I have to do this!” Doyoon struggled to unravel the many blankets, feeling like he was trying to unwrap a mummy more than anything. But Samuel was a little fighter and he kept pulling the blankets back over himself, until eventually Doyoon gave up. “Ok, ok, you win. I’ll give you something  if you take this medicine” he sighed tiredly. 

“Hmm, I want candy!” Samuel said.

“Okay, I promise, I’ll get you candy when you’re better. Now just take this, please!” Doyoon spooned out the pink syrup and put it in Samuel’s mouth. Samuel gagged and made every ugly face in the book, but he finally swallowed it. Doyoon sighed in relief just as Seungcheol walked into the room. “Later, Muel-ah” he said as he set the medicine bottle on the bedside table. 

“You owe me, Hyung! Remember!” Samuel called after him as he walked away.

“I know, I know, I promised!” Doyoon turned back around and smiled.

~ Seungcheol ~

“What does he owe you?” Seungcheol asked.

“Candy” Samuel replied smugly.

“From what I saw when I came in, did you beat him in wrestling or something?” he joked.

“Not exactly…he gave me medicine!”

“Ohh…” Seungcheol laughed. “I told him to do that.”

“What!!? It was you?!” Samuel said incredulously.

“Just kidding, just kidding. You wanna play a game?” he asked. “I just got a new game.” Seungcheol pulled out his PSP. He showed Samuel how to play and they switched back and forth taking turns on the game. But Seungcheol always let him win. x)

~ Mingyu ~

After Seungcheol entertained Samuel, it was Mingyu’s turn. 

“Hey, how are you feeling, Muel-ah?” MIngyu asked and felt Samuel’s forehead. “You don’t feel too hot so that’s good.”

“I still don’t feel good though” Samuel frowned. “I hate being in bed.”

Mingyu nodded in understanding. He left to go to his room for a moment, and came back with Tosun. “Take Tosun” Mingyu said. “He’ll make you feel better.” The boys smiled at each other. Samuel hugged Tosun tightly and they cuddled up on his bed while Mingyu playfully messed around with Samuel’s hair.

~ Junhui ~

“Hey, I’m back” Junhui entered Samuel’s room. “Do you feel like eating? I made soup for you.”

Samuel’s mouth almost drooled just at the thought of any food since all he was having was water all day. Samuel sat up and Junhui arranged a tray to set the bowl down. 

Samuel was about to take the spoon, when he stopped himself. “Junhui, will you feed me?” he asked, smiling a little smugly because he knew Junhui wouldn’t say no.

“Aiya you’re having too much fun getting special treatment while you’re sick” Junhui laughed, but he took the spoon anyways and fed Samuel, careful to blow on it first to make sure the soup wasn’t too hot to burn Sam’s mouth. He wiped Samuel’s mouth when he was done and played around with Tosun a little bit until Wonwoo came to substitute for him.

~ Wonwoo ~

“How are you feeling?” Wonwoo asked.

“A little better” Samuel answered.

“Have you been resting a lot?”

“Well, no, not that much…”

“You should go back to sleep now that you’ve eaten.”

Samuel frowned and protested. 

“I’ve been so worried about you all day though. I want you to get better really fast!” Wonwoo said. “Please, you’ll get well quicker if you sleep.” Wonwoo patted Sam’s hand, and anyone could tell he was very worried about his friend.

Samuel smiled reassuringly. “Don’t worry, Hyung, it’s just a little cold. But I’ll sleep if it makes you happy.”

Wonwoo smiled back and put his arm around the boy in bed. Samuel snuggled next to him to keep warm and once again, peacefully drifted off to dreamland.

~ Jihoon ~

About another hour later, Samuel woke up again. 

“Ah, Sam, you’re awake! Good, I want to show you the new choreography we learned today!” Jihoon said.

Samuel sat up eagerly as he watched his friend dance in front of his bed. Jihoon was a fast learner and picked up dances pretty easily. Samuel really admired him and he clapped and cheered - as much as he could since his throat wasn’t in the best condition at the moment - like crazy when he finished.

“That looks so cool, Hyung!” he said, excitedly.

“Thanks, I made some of it up myself. I’ll teach it to you as soon as you’re better.”

“Just teach me right now! I’ll keep watching.” 

Jihoon smiled brightly and danced the whole routine again, explaining steps along the way. Samuel watched the moves over and over, fascinated by each one. The two boys bonded a lot just in the one hour that they were together.


The younger group of guys went in pairs when it was their turn to look after the maknae.

~ Seokmin and Seunggwan ~

Seokmin and Seunggwan came in nosily; the two trolls of Seventeen laughed loudly at something they were talking about when they entered. “Hey Sam.” Seunggwan greeted him and sat on the foot of the bed. Seokmin tried to sit next to him, but Seunggwan pushed him onto the ground. “Hey!” Seokmin shouted, but they both laughed. Then they noticed how unresponsive Samuel was. They looked more closely at him but Samuel hid his face in his pillow. The older boys saw his pillow was damp and they heard a small choked sob.

“Muel-ah, are you crying?” Seunggwan asked. “Why? I’m sorry; was it something we did?”

Samuel wiped his eyes and shook his head. “I just missed everyone today. I liked all of you guys keeping me company but I’m still lonely.”

“Aww, don’t cry.” Seokmin sat on the bed and put his arm around Samuel. “I know what will make you happy.” He sat Samuel up and faced him. “Gwiyomi! One plus one is-“

“NOOO!” Seunggwan shouted and lunged at Seokmin, trying to cover the awfully greasy cutie player’s mouth, but Seokmin blocked him and continued. “Two plus two is gw-“

“STOP!!”

The two boys wrestled on the ground as Seokmin kept trying to do the hand motions. The eventual outcome was Seunggwan pinning Seokmin down and sitting on him all while Samuel had stopped crying and was now laughing hysterically. 

~ Hansol and MingMing ~

After the two clowns left, Hansol and MingMing came in. Samuel was in a good mood now and the three of them just talked. Hansol and Samuel helped MingMing with his English.

It was an interesting and funny lesson, but the tables turned when MingMing tried teaching the English line Chinese.

“What’s ‘I love you’?” Samuel asked.

“Oh that’s easy. It’s wo ai ni” MingMing answered.

“Wo ai ni? I thought you told Seunggwan it was ‘wo bu ai ni’” Hansol said.

“Junhui and I were kidding!” MingMing laughed. “‘Wo bu ai ni’ means I don’t love you.”

The other two laughed. “Wow you’re mean!” Samuel said jokingly. “How can we believe you’re really teaching us Chinese then?”

“Just trust me” MingMing said, nodding and patting Samuel’s head.

~ Dongjin and Chan ~

The youngest boys other than Samuel were the last to spend time with him. Samuel was starting to get sleepy again, but they came in with bright smiles and a funny story.

“We missed you today, Samuel!” Chan said. “I wish you could have seen how Seungcheol-hyung pranked Mingyu after lunch. It was so funny!”

The boys told Samuel what went down, and after, Dongjin said, “What if one day, wepranked the hyungs? Do you think we could do it?”

“Ooh that’d be cool! They’d never suspect it was us!” Samuel agreed. 

“We should plan something so when there’s a good opportunity, we’re ready” Chan suggested.

“Yeah! We should start a prank war!” The guys were getting more excited every second. The youngest boys of Seventeen put their heads together - their creative minds working wonders - and planned out a whole prank to pull on their older group members.


Note: This part is not related to the above parts about Samuel being sick.

~ Soonyoung ~

Samuel cracked open the door to the practice room. Soonyoung was the only person in there right now, already practicing on the new dances they learned the previous day. Samuel called his name softly as he walked in and Soonyoung turned off the music.

“Hyung, Hyung…” Samuel kept saying.

“What is it, Muel-ah?” Soonyoung sat down and started stretching. Samuel came over and sat in front of him. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but instead, he just started crying.

“What’s wrong, what’s wrong?” Soonyoung quickly bundled Samuel up in his arms. “Did something happen at school?”

Samuel nodded. “Some of the kids think it’s cool that I’m going to debut in Seventeen, but some of them make fun of me and say that I’ll never be able to do it anyways or that it’s stupid ‘cause I have no talent or-“

“Hey, hey, slow down, it’s okay” Soonyoung rocked Samuel back and forth in his arms. Samuel hugged Soonyoung tightly around the neck and cried harder. “Sam, you know your classmates don’t mean those things they say, right? They’re probably just jealous that you’ll be famous one day.” Soonyoung wiped off the tears on Samuel’s face. “As you grow up, you have to learn to ignore the haters. I know it’s hard, but you can do it. Don’t let mean words get to you.”

Samuel nodded and stayed in Soonyoung’s lap. Soonyoung gave a few more comforting words and ruffled Samuel’s hair a little. He gave him a quick kiss on the head, like a parent would do, right before the other boys came in to practice. 

“Thanks, Hyung” Samuel whispered as they stood up. 

“Of course. You can tell me anything, whenever you need to talk to someone.” Soonyoung smiled reassuringly at the small eleven-year-old; then they joined the rest of the group.