Soonyoung/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

asdfjkl; I liked writing this one hehe Soonyoung is so sweet in the end x]p ~ Admin M


So what are you doing now? you sent an instant message to your boyfriend, Soonyoung.

Not much, I’m supposed to be answering fans’ questions on the ustream but I’m talking to you instead x) he replied. Are you watching tonight? Do you see me?

Yeah, I’m watching Jihoon dance right now

Hey! That’s not allowed keep your eyes on me :(

I’m just kidding, I saw you just wave at the camera :)

Good :] but do you know what I’d rather be doing right now? He didn’t wait for you to reply. Cuddling you x)

You giggled to yourself but as you were typing a message back, you saw Soonyoung on the livestream slam down the cover of his laptop when Seungcheol came up behind him. You couldn’t hear clearly what they were talking about but it looked like Seungcheol was teasing Soonyoung and Soonyoung looked really nervous. You saw Seungcheol leave and Soonyoung walked out of the camera’s view. You hurriedly switched from camera to camera on the ustream but couldn’t see where your boyfriend had gone. Where’d you go? you typed a message.

I’m hiding. Hyung almost saw me talking to you.

Oh, is that bad? Would you get in trouble?

Well…idk. He doesn’t know about us.

What do you mean? Sitting at your computer at home, you were starting to wonder what was going on.

I never told anyone we were dating…none of my managers know, not even the other members…

You didn’t reply right away. You looked at your screen for a moment, then angrily typed: …we’ve been together for almost half a year and you never told anyone?? why?? He didn’t reply right away either. You wished there was a camera on him so you could see what he was doing.

You typed your next message slowly and contemplated whether to even send it.Are you embarrassed about me? You don’t want anyone to know about me??

Soonyoung didn’t reply again. And suddenly, everything hit you: all the reasons why he never let you visit him at Seventeen’s dorm or practice studio, why phone calls rarely happened because he didn’t want anyone to know who he was talking to so you always resorted to instant messaging, and all the absurd times and places he insisted you meet him at; everything he did was to keep you away from others.

Noona… he finally messaged back. Are you mad? I’m not embarrassed by you at all

Then why are you hiding me? You were close to tears only because Soonyoung and you had never had a disagreement like this before, nor had you ever felt so confused as to why someone you loved would alienate you.

I just didn’t know how other people would react…

It doesn’t matter what other people think…you don’t need anyone’s approval on who you date. 

I know…I know that now. I never meant to hurt you Noona I’m sorry

Why are we even talking about this online. I need to see you in person about this

but let me guess you’re going to tell me to meet you at some weird place no one has ever heard of you added rather bitterly.

No, Noona, next week is our 6 month anniversary. How about you come to the dorm, I’ll introduce you to everyone, and then we’ll go to dinner? Please I’m sorry Noona :(

okay you typed back after thinking a moment. At least things would get better.

I didn’t mean to make you feel like you weren’t worth showing off or anything. I’m the luckiest boy to have you as a girlfriend. I’ll make sure everyone knows it

You smiled. Soonyoung was a sincere guy. It’s okay, I’m sorry I got kind of mad. I’ll see you next week then :)

Okay. I gotta go now. You saw Soonyoung reappear in one of the cameras. He came right up to it and blew a kiss. He set the laptop down on a table and typed one more message: Muah :-* that kiss was for you. I love you, Noona! :)