Junghan/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

First fic with Junghan (featuring a little bit of Jisoo from me lol) ~ Admin M


"Hey, ______!" Jisoo called out your name. You turned around and smiled when you saw your friend across the movie theater lobby. You walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hi, Jisoo! How’ve you been?" you said.

"Pretty good. I brought my friend, Junghan; hope you don’t mind." He pointed to the boy standing next to him. 

"Oh, it’s no problem. Nice to meet you; I’m ______." You both nodded and smiled to each other. After buying some popcorn and candy, the three of you went into the theater and Jisoo sat between you and Junghan. After 2 hours, you all came out  and you excused yourself to go to the bathroom. The boys waited for you outside and as you went to rejoin them, you overheard their conversation.

"Are you sure I wasn’t third-wheeling?" Junghan asked.

"You definitely weren’t. ______ and I are just friends. We don’t like each other."

"All right, I was just making sure."

"Why?" Jisoo laughed. He nudged his friend with a suspicious smile. “You know you can’t hide anything from me."

"I just think she’s cute, okay?" Junghan mumbled.

Jisoo laughed again. “Well she’s available." Junghan didn’t say anything back because just then, you joined them again.

"Hey, my mom texted me; I gotta go guys. ______, do you mind taking Junghan home? Sorry" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, it’s fine."

"Thanks." He hugged you goodbye and was about to leave when Junghan grabbed his shoulder.

"You set me up" he whispered in Jisoo’s ear.

"Yeah, kinda. Enjoy the ride home" Jisoo smiled.

"I hate you" Junghan said, but Jisoo just patted him on the back and left.

-

"So…where do you live?" you asked Junghan as you started the car.

"Do you know where Jisoo lives? I live a little farther than that. I’ll tell you when we get close."

"Okay, perfect." You could tell Junghan was a little on edge, but you were a relaxed kind of person, and you didn’t want things to be awkward.

"You can turn on the radio if you want, or put in a CD" you motioned towards a CD case that was spilling out numerous kpop albums.

Junghan looked through the pile and picked one out. “Fantastic Baby" started playing as soon as he loaded it, and you bobbed your head around to the beat as you drove. “Good choice" you smiled. “You like Big Bang too?"

"Yeah, we’re always playing Big Bang on 17TV."

"Oh yeah, I’ve seen you on there recently. You’re the newest member, right?"

"Mhm."

"Well don’t tell Jisoo this, but I think you’re already a better singer than he is." You saw Junghan smile and blush out of the corner of your eye and you smiled too. He was cute, but you just wanted to boost his ego more. Just that compliment and he opened up a little. You had comfortable conversation as you drove along and before you knew it, you had pulled up to his house.

"Thanks so much for the ride" he said. “Maybe I’ll see you around?"

"It’s no problem. And yeah, maybe…"

"Maybe we could go to the movies again, but just you and me?"

"Yeah…" you smiled. “I’d like that."

"Cool, well…" His sentence trailed off and he tried to think of something more to say so he wouldn’t have to leave the car yet. “I’d give you a hug, but it’s kinda awkward in a car, so-" in a quick, courageous moment, Junghan took your hand and kissed it, like a prince in a fairy tale would. “Goodnight, ______. It’s already midnight; drive home safely." He stepped out of the car and waved to you very cutely. 

"Bye Junghan." You tried to contain the giddiness you felt and quickly drove off, thinking you’d never wash that part of your hand that he kissed ever again.