Jihoon/Reader 03

Seventeen Scenarios

Here’s a really quick scenario. Apologies that it’s short. ~ Admin M


"Ah! Stop! What are you doing?!" Jihoon ducked away from you, almost falling over, but he caught himself against the wall. "Why are you touching me?"

"I’m not touching you, I’m touching your hair!" you giggled.

"Why? The boyfriend plays with the girl’s hair, not the other way around."

"But your hair is more fun to play with than mine." You fiddled with his bangs again, swishing them around, parting them down the middle just so he would look funny. Jihoon patiently stood and puffed out his cheeks while you had your fun. You took your sweet time braiding his blond locks, but just as you finished, he shook his head away from you. 

"My turn!" he said quickly, and wrestled his hands into your hair shaking it around. 

"Hey, you’re messing it up!" You laughed, trying to push him away, but his arm grabbed back at you, pulling you into a surprise kiss. He pulled away smiling, but you pouted. 

"I made my hair so pretty today just for you and you messed it up."

"There, there, I’ll fix it" he offered. He ran his fingers gently through your thick hair, carefully separating the tangles before tucking it behind your ears and kissing you again.

"Thank you" you smiled.

"Now fix mine." He tilted his head towards you and you undid his braids. You ran your hands through his soft, fluffy hair a few more times and smoothed it out.

"Done yet?" He looked up. "I think you just like my hair too much" he chuckled.

"It’s just so fluffy! I’m jealous." Jihoon rolled his eyes. "I can’t help it!" you laughed. "But promise me you won’t let the coordi-noonas dye it too often please? It’s already been like, three different colors and you haven’t even debuted yet. I just don’t want it to lose it’s special effect."

Your boyfriend rolled his eyes again, but promised he wouldn’t be the next G-Dragon.