Dongjin/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

Dongjin for ponyofkpop ~ Admin M


You cracked the door open and looked inside Seventeen’s practice room. It was bustling with activity, from boys dancing, to Music Friends talking, to others practicing rapping, which is where you found your boyfriend, Dongjin. Seungcheol, Mingyu, and him were reviewing some lyrics. He glanced up towards the door, and did a double take, trying to hold back a smile as he turned to refocus on his work. Seungcheol noticed though, and turned around, a surprised look on his face quickly turning into a smile too. 

"This is your girlfriend, Dongjin?" Seungcheol nudged the younger boy.

"You didn’t tell us she was this pretty!" Mingyu exclaimed. You blushed at his compliment as you took a seat.

"Actually, you hardly talk about her at all" Seungcheol pointed out. “Why are we always writing raps about my love life, when yours looks pretty interesting, huh?"

"Aish, well if you’ll excuse us for a moment" Dongjin quickly mumbled and took your hand as he led you outside. Once in the privacy of the hallway, he hugged you tightly. “What are you doing here, ______?" he asked happily.

"I wanted to see you one more time before my trip" you said.

"Oh yeah, you’re leaving tomorrow…you’re visiting your family for…a month?"

You nodded.

"Promise not to fall in love with any American boys, okay?" Dongjin looked at you sadly.

"I promise! You don’t have to worry."

"But a whole month of not being able to talk to you or see you? I’m going to go crazy."

"Email me. I’ll send you lots of pictures from the states! We can survive one month apart. And I’ll still watch 17TV every week!" You smiled brightly and a small, crooked smile appeared on his face as well. 

Then, slowly, he closed his eyes and leaned towards you, his soft lips brushing against yours. You held onto each other tightly, savoring the taste of kissing since both of you would be without it for awhile. “I’ll miss you" he whispered.

"I’ll miss you too." You hugged him again - one of those hugs where you knew neither one of you wanted to let go. You couldn’t help but feel like you were being a little too emotional as teen lovers, like this moment was straight from a Korean drama; but ever since you met, you two had been inseparable, not going more than two days without seeing each other.

Finally, Dongjin went back into the practice room and waved goodbye. “Oh yeah, and you better have a rap about our love life by the time I come back!" you added before he shut the door.

He just laughed. “Psh, I’ll have a whole album ready by then!"