Hansol/Reader 04

Seventeen Scenarios

“You know aegyo doesn’t work on me” you told Hansol. “Although you’re cute, you can’t use it to get out of practice.”

“You’re only saying that because your dad is our dance instructor. I know you’d rather go out to eat ice cream too” he smiled.

“Well hey, I only come here once a week to help, so I should at least do my job when my dad asks me to.” 

Hansol shrugged and your break finished. You went back to your position to lead the dance again. You looked in the mirror and saw Hansol not paying attention to you, which was actually a relief. You wouldn’t be surprised if it was obvious that the only reason you agreed to help your dad teach choreography was because you wanted to see Hansol, but you hoped he still hadn’t figured it out. 

The music started playing again and you counted off. Your dad watched from the side, making mental notes on what looked good and what needed to be corrected. Throughout the practice, Hansol always whispered to you whenever you crossed paths. He kept repeating his question on if you’d go to get ice cream with him after practice but it made you giggle and lose focus every time. After seeing your dad give you that “stop-fooling-around” look, you shot Hansol a glare for getting you in trouble, but he just smiled because he knew you weren’t actually mad. It wasn’t until after the whole practice was over that you got to talk to him again.

“So ice cream date now, right?” he asked.

“Date?” You raised your eye brows. You tried to hide the smile that showed you were pleasantly surprised he used that word instead of any other.

“Oh, er, I mean-“

“No, date is fine” you cut him off. “Let me get money from my dad.”

You turned away, but he grabbed your wrist. “No, if it’s a date, I’ll pay for you. You did say it’s a date, right?” he smiled. You nodded.

“Then no worries, I got you.” Hansol held your hand as you walked out of the room and to the nearest ice cream shop. You blushed as his fingers fit perfectly between yours and he noticed. 

“You’re blushinggg” he teased.

“You are too!” you said, flustered, blushing even more.

“I am, I am” he admitted. “But only because I’m finally holding hands with the girl of my dreams.”